Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the MME Grants for Women 2022:
- Only woman applicants of minimum 25 years old at the time of the application deadline are eligible only.
- Except for the Trinity Washington University Program, applicants must be citizens of one of the countries mentioned on the MMEG Country Eligibility List.
- Applicants must be enrolled (not merely accepted) at an accredited academic institution and will be expected to remain enrolled for a full academic term after the Board awards the grant; otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Applicants related to or married to a World Bank Group, the International Monetary Fund, or the Inter-American Development Bank are not eligible.
For the USA-Canada program:
- Applicants are required to be registered as full-time students.
- Applicants should have a valid student visa in their national passport.
- Applicants should be available to study full-time during the program they are enrolled in.
- Applicants who have US citizenship or permanent residency (green card) in the United States, or Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status in Canada are not eligible.
For Trinity Washington university program:
- Applicants are required to be enrolled in Trinity Washington University part-time (minimum of two courses each semester or term) or full-time student who intends to continue their studies in the following academic term;
- Applicants who are a member of Trinity’s staff are not eligible.
- Applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants from member countries are eligible to apply.
For the South Africa program:
- Applicants are required to be enrolled at one of the colleges listed below either part-time (minimum of two courses per semester or trimester) or full-time:
- University of Cape Town University of the Witwatersrand
- Stellenbosch University
- Pretoria University
- The University of the Free State
- Applicants must be enrolled in school for at least one more semester (the term between January to July 2022)
- Applicants from countries other than South Africa must have a valid study permit in the country.
- Applicants born before 15 September 1996 are eligible only.