The Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program supports teaching assistantships in over 30 languages in hundreds of universities and U.S. colleges. Fulbright aims to improve Americans’Americans’ knowledge of foreign cultures and languages.
The program allows educators from more than 50 nations to improve their professional abilities while learning firsthand about the United States, its culture, and its people.
Role of FLTA:
- Joining groups and getting involved in the community helps students promote their culture and values outside of the classroom.
- Foreign language classes with a youthful, up-to-date component.
- Additionally, enhance or educate under the supervision of U.S. professors.
- Come back with a good level of English proficiency.
- Furthermore, can speak about the United States, its culture, and its people from personal experience.
- Additionally, they should participate in academic research that will strengthen their postgraduate education and help them advance professionally.