Here is our list of top scholarships for Arabic students. We’ve got scholarships for different programs and subjects that are available, as well as information on how to apply, who’s eligible, and other important things that you should know before applying.
These scholarships are available at different education levels for Arab students
The scholarships are in different countries where Arab students can apply directly like China, USA , Canada , UK , Germany , Italy , France
All articles we publish have eligibility criteria, benefits and application process which will surely help Arab students to getting these scholarships
Here is the list of the Scholarships for Arab students
Alta Scuola Politecnica Scholarships 2021, Italy
Alta Scuola Politecnica scholarships provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver for the two-year program (does not include the regional tax and administrative fee).
- ASP will cover transport costs.
- Residential costs and meals will be covered during the ASP study period.
- Students will receive financial support for their activities related to academic projects. This will be according to the annual financial availability.
ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in China
Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of this East China Normal University scholarship in China for international students. Details are provided below.
Benefits of China Government Scholarship:
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Shanghai government offers free accommodation.
- Students will receive free medical insurance.
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will provided with a monthly allowance of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Opportunity to study in China.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of China.
Fully Funded Wageningen University Scholarship Program 2021
Wageningen University Scholarship offers:
Tuition fee waiver for the the program, the duration is 24 months.
Allowance for one seminar in Europe that includes registration fee stay and travel expenses.
Budget to participate for ‘reach your full potential program.’
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded
Interested, right? You are almost there. Check the benefits and financial coverage offered by the GIST for international students. In this section, we have explained the complete financial benefits of applying for scholarships in South Korea.
Benefits of Fully Funded GIST scholarship:
- The scholarship will cover the 100% tuition fee of international students.
- MS students will receive a monthly stipend of 140,000 Won.
- PhD students will get a monthly stipend of 295,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive a meal allowance of 100,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive an international student allowance of 120,000 Won. However, students must maintain a three or higher GPA out of 4.5 in the previous semester.
- MS students participating in research projects will receive a research assistantship of 4,785,384 won per year, while Ph.D. students will get a research assistantship of 12,263,262 won per year.
- Also, GIST will reimburse one-way flight to South Korea (only once).
- It will also cover 60% of national health insurance, including annual medical checkups.
- Opportunity to study at a top Korean university without worrying about financial expenses.
Note: Students must complete at least nine credits in the previous semester to get student and meal allowance benefits under GIST scholarship.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 | Study in Germany
Here are the benefits of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany 2022:
- A family allowance of 276 EUR is given to scholars with children.
- 861 EUR will be given every month to international students.
- There is no tuition fee.
- Furthermore, the foundation will provide health insurance.
- Opportunity to study in Germany for free and explore German culture.
Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in China
Students must check the financial coverage of the scholarship they are applying for. Dalian University Scholarships in china for international students are funded by the government of China; therefore, all cost related to studying at Dalian University is covered.
Benefits of the Dalian University CSC Scholarship
- Full tuition fee exemption.
- The Dalian University CSC Scholarship will also cover accommodation on campus; students do not need to pay for accommodation on campus.
- This scholarship in china also provides comprehensive medical insurance.
- International students will also receive a monthly allowance.
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
- Opportunity to study in China without worrying about expenses.
- Explore Chinese culture and learn the Chinese language while living in China.
FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Are you interested in this program? Before starting the application process, check the benefits of the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship Program for international students.
Benefits of the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship
- Selected applicants will get application and tuition fees throughout their study period.
- The scholarship will also provide applicants with basic books and notes.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Living costs for the selected applicant.
- Applicant’s health insurance facility.
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2023 | Study in Europe | Fully Funded
Before you start the application process, check what financial benefits are offered by Norway scholarships for international students. Detailed information about the financial coverage and benefits is provided in this section. Therefore, read it carefully without skipping any points.
Benefits of Scholarships in Norway 2023:
- The scholarship will provide a complete tuition fee for two years of the master’s program for Norwegian students.
- Complete tuition fees will be provided for international students for each semester of the master’s program.
- International students will receive a stipend for up to 2 years of living expenses.
- The scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.
- Students will get exposure to European education institutions.
- Furthermore, the European scholarship will open doors to numerous career opportunities.
King AbdulAziz University Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in Saudi Arabia
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 for international students is an excellent opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia. However, before starting the application process, check what financial support and benefits are provided.
Benefits of Scholarship by King Abdulaziz University:
- Pickup at Jeddah airport.
- Return airfare tickets for international students.
- Thesis printing allowance for PhD and master candidates, respectively.
- Books shipping allowance.
- Subsidized meal (if applicable).
- The scholarship will also provide accommodation in dorms.
- Health care for all successful students.
- Preparation allowance.
- Students will also receive a limited monthly allowance.
Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China
Here are some benefits of the Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship:
- The scholarship funded by the Chinese government will cover the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Living and accommodation expenses.
- Medical Insurance of a specific limit will be provided.
- A monthly Stipend CNY 3,000 will be provided to the master’s degree candidates.
- A monthly Stipend CNY 3,500 will be provided to the candidates of Doctoral Degree.
- Candidates will be promoted for the next academic year’s scholarship on the basis of their previous academic year performance.
University of Texas Scholarship 2022, USA
The applicants selected for the University of Texas scholarship will have the following perks.
- The selected students will be awarded a $20,000 worth scholarship.
- Any financial, emotional, and academic challenge preventing students from completing the degree will get personal support and motivation.
- A personal laptop will be provided with a 4-year warranty.
- Students will be funded $500 for their texted books and rents per annum.
- Students can connect and communicate with professional counsellors.
Southern Cross University PhD Scholarship in Australia
The PhD scholarship is fully funded and provide the following:
An annual stipend of $28,590
Tuition fee waiver
Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in UK 2023 | Fully Funded
Start your study adventure in London. Before proceeding, check the financial coverage and benefits of the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in UK for international students.
Benefits of the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship 2023
- A full tuition fee waiver.
- Students will receive an allowance of £8,825.
- This UK scholarship will also provide free accommodation for a single study bedroom in Goldsmith’s hall or £200 per week for accommodation.
- Opportunity to explore the United Kingdom and its culture.
- Study in the United Kingdom without worrying about the financial burden.
- Explore career opportunities.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program in Pakistan 2021, Fully Funded
Ehsaas Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover the university’s actual fee.
- An annual stipend will be provided.
MEPI Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship 2022
MEPI Tomorrows leaders scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition coverage for four academic years.
- Accommodation and University Health Insurance.
- Entrance visa and residency permit fees.
- Monthly allowance, books and laptop will be provided for the duration of the undergraduate program.
- Two yearly round trips to and from the applicant’s home.
- If the CGPA is above 3.0, a chance to study abroad in the USA for a semester.
- Arranges Civil leadership and career-oriented workshops.
- Continuous faculty mentorship and guidance.
- Provides International opportunities.
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF MADINAH SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- Islamic University Scholarship is fully funded, and it will cover all the expenses of the successful students, including the following:
- Traveling ticket (airfare) at the time of admission and after each academic year (in some cases, check the guidelines).
- Monthly allowance.
- Extra allowance to the students who exhibit excellence during the period of the scholarship.
- Non-married students will be provided with accommodation too.
- Food from the university cafeteria.
- The Healthcare of the student will be covered at the University’s hospital.
- Sports facilities at the university campus.
- Free transportation to and from Prophet’s mosque (Masjid e Nabvi) and a pilgrimage trip.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme is an excellent scholarship opportunity for international students. Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits need not to worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by scholarships in Europe.
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver for successful international students.
- Registration fee waiver.
- €10,000 as a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
- An opportunity to study in Europe.
- Exposure to international academic and career opportunities.
- Become a part of an international network.
Fully Funded VISTEC Scholarship 2021 in Thailand
The VISTEC scholarship will provide the following:
Research operation expenses
Sports facilities and students’ activities
Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, Vietnam
Ton Duc Thang University scholarship will provide:
$5,000 for tuition fee
$800 for the Vietnamese language course
Monthly accommodation expense
100% tuition fee
Vietnamese tuition scholarship
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 | Chinese Government Scholarship
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship covering all expenses related to studying in China. Details about the financial support is provided below.
Benefits of Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Exemption of tuition fee.
- Exemption of accommodation/dormitory fee.
- International students will also receive medical insurance.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB monthly.
- While doctoral degree program students will receive 3,500 RMB as a monthly stipend.
- Opportunity to study in China without paying fee.
- Opportunity to live in China for the duration of the scholarship and explore Chinese culture.
Hopefully, you like a list of top scholarships list of Arab students
If you want to stay updated, please join our weekly newsletter.