Here is our list of top scholarships for Arabic students. We’ve got scholarships for different programs and subjects that are available, as well as information on how to apply, who’s eligible, and other important things that you should know before applying.
These scholarships are available at different education levels for Arab students
The scholarships are in different countries where Arab students can apply directly like China, USA , Canada , UK , Germany , Italy , France
All articles we publish have eligibility criteria, benefits and application process which will surely help Arab students to getting these scholarships
Here is the list of the Scholarships for Arab students
Qatar University Scholarship 2022 – Fully Funded
Here are the benefits of the Qatar University scholarship:
- Full tuition fees will be covered.
- Textbook cost.
- Airfare travel expense in some conditions.
College of Europe Scholarships 2022 – Study in Europe
The College of Europe scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The full academic cost will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Meals are also covered under this European scholarship.
- The scholarship will also cover travel costs.
Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023 | Fully Funded
All ready to start your application? Wait! First check what financial coverage this scholarship is offering and the benefits students will receive. Opportunities circle has listed them below.
Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship Benefits
- Khalifa University scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- Medical insurance.
- University will support the students to attend international research conferences.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- AED 4,000 for Master’s degree students and AED 8,000 will be for PhD students.
- Khalifa university will not provide accommodation.
Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, Vietnam
Ton Duc Thang University scholarship will provide:
$5,000 for tuition fee
$800 for the Vietnamese language course
Monthly accommodation expense
100% tuition fee
Vietnamese tuition scholarship
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 | Fully Funded
Interested, right? You are almost there. Check the benefits and financial coverage offered by the GIST for international students. In this section, we have explained the complete financial benefits of applying for scholarships in South Korea.
Benefits of Fully Funded GIST scholarship:
- The scholarship will cover the 100% tuition fee of international students.
- MS students will receive a monthly stipend of 140,000 Won.
- PhD students will get a monthly stipend of 295,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive a meal allowance of 100,000 Won.
- MS and Ph.D. students will receive an international student allowance of 120,000 Won. However, students must maintain a three or higher GPA out of 4.5 in the previous semester.
- MS students participating in research projects will receive a research assistantship of 4,785,384 won per year, while Ph.D. students will get a research assistantship of 12,263,262 won per year.
- Also, GIST will reimburse one-way flight to South Korea (only once).
- It will also cover 60% of national health insurance, including annual medical checkups.
- Opportunity to study at a top Korean university without worrying about financial expenses.
Note: Students must complete at least nine credits in the previous semester to get student and meal allowance benefits under GIST scholarship.
US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2024 | Fully Funded
Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits need not to worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by USEFP Fulbright Program funded by the U.S. Department of State for Pakistani students.
Benefits of the Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2024
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- Textbook expenses will be provided.
- Students do not need to worry about travel expenses, the scholarship also covers return airfare tickets.
- Moreover, a living stipend and health insurance will be provided.
- Students will get assistance with the visa process.
- Opportunity to study at top universities in the USA.
University of Otago Scholarship 2022, New Zealand
Here are the benefits offered by the University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand:
- Successful candidates will receive a tuition fee waiver.
- An annual stipend of NZ$ 27,000 will be provided.
- An opportunity to study abroad for free.
- Exposure to different cultures.
Gadja Mada International Fellowship Program 2021
Gadja Mada International Fellowship will provide the following:
Partial Coverage Scholarship
Tuition fee waiver
Indonesian Language Program for applicants enrolled in the INCULS program.
Stay permit for the time of scholarship.
Rp 10.000.000 as thesis research fund for master’s applicants.
Everything is provided except accommodation; applicants have to pay for their accommodation by themselves.
Full Coverage Scholarship
For applicants coming from Asia, Africa, Latin America, Pacific, Middle East, and East Europe.
Tuition fee waiver
Economy class round-trip airfare travel.
Stay permit for the duration of the scholarship.
Thesis research fund Rp 10.000.000 (master) & Rp 15.000.000 (PhD)
Accommodation in Student dormitory.
GSK Scholarship in UK 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
GSK Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for students of Africa. Therefore, you must take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the scholarship in the UK. Opportunities circle has listed the details about the financial coverage and benefits below.
Benefits of GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders
- This is a fully funded scholarship.
- The candidate will be given GBP 19,500.00 as a living allowance and a tax-free stipend.
- Full tuition fee will be covered.
- Health-related knowledge will be enhanced.
- The GSK scholarship will cover the costs of field trips.
- Opportunity to study in the UK and explore career opportunities.
PIEAS Fellowship in Pakistan 2022 – Fully Funded
The PIEAS paid fellowship offers the following benefits:
- The selection is on merit. There will be fair tests and interviews among students.
- Students receive 35,000 PKR as a fellowship stipend.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Medical facility.
- Lastly, pon completing the fellowship, the students will be appointed at the SPS-8 scale with three early increments.
CEU Scholarships in Hungary 2021, Fully Funded
The CEU scholarships will provide the following benefits as it is fully funded:
100% tuition fee will be exempted
Health insurance will be provided
The monthly stipend will be provided to support the living of the candidates abroad:
1,000 EUR/month in CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship
750 EUR/month as CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship
1,350 EUR/month CEU Doctoral Scholarships.
Griffith University International Research Scholarship 2021
The scholarship will cover full tuition fee and health insurance for the program’s minimum standard duration.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme is an excellent scholarship opportunity for international students. Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits need not to worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by scholarships in Europe.
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver for successful international students.
- Registration fee waiver.
- €10,000 as a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
- An opportunity to study in Europe.
- Exposure to international academic and career opportunities.
- Become a part of an international network.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-2024 in Sweden | Fully Funded
SI Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students, covering all expenses related to studying in Europe. Therefore, you must consider applying for the Swedish institute scholarship 2023-2024. Details about the benefits and financial coverage of this scholarship is provided below.
Swedish Institute Scholarships Financial Coverage
- The SI scholarship will cover the full tuition fee waiver.
- Swedish institute will provide medical insurance.
- Provision of SEK 10,000 monthly to the awardees as living expenses.
- SEK 10,000 will be provided further as a traveling grant.
- Awardees will get access to the Swedish Institute Alumni Network after graduation.
- Opportunity to study at one of the European countries.
- Chance to explore European culture and live in Sweden.
King AbdulAziz University Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded | Study in Saudi Arabia
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023 for international students is an excellent opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia. However, before starting the application process, check what financial support and benefits are provided.
Benefits of Scholarship by King Abdulaziz University:
- Pickup at Jeddah airport.
- Return airfare tickets for international students.
- Thesis printing allowance for PhD and master candidates, respectively.
- Books shipping allowance.
- Subsidized meal (if applicable).
- The scholarship will also provide accommodation in dorms.
- Health care for all successful students.
- Preparation allowance.
- Students will also receive a limited monthly allowance.
Fully Funded Wageningen University Scholarship Program 2021
Wageningen University Scholarship offers:
Tuition fee waiver for the the program, the duration is 24 months.
Allowance for one seminar in Europe that includes registration fee stay and travel expenses.
Budget to participate for ‘reach your full potential program.’
Thai Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Thai Government scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students, funded by the government of Thailand. Opportunities circle has listed the details about the financial coverage and benefits below.
Thai Government Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Registration fee exemption.
- Free accommodation for scholarship recipients.
- Living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- Opportunity to study in Thailand and explore Asian culture.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea | Fully Funded
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- KAIST is known for its quality education and experience and scholarships for international students; they will support the student in the following ways:
- The full tuition fee for all 8 semesters will be covered by scholarship directly.
- Living allowance of about 350,000 KRW monthly.
- Medical health insurance for international students.
- Opportunity to stay and study in South Korea.
- Explore the rich culture of South Korea.
GIST Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea 2022 – Fully Funded
GIST Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- ₩130,000 as monthly student allowance.
- ₩270,000 will be allotted as a monthly meal allowance.
- Flight reimbursement will be offered after one month of the first semester.
- A settlement subsidy of ₩200,000 will be granted to all the students without any conditions.
- ₩130,000 will be provided as international student allowance for the candidates who will achieve a GPA of at least 3.0 on the scale of 4.5 in the previous semester.
KAUST Scholarship Program in Saudi Arabia 2022 – Fully Funded
Here are some benefits of fully funded KAUST scholarship in Saudi Arabia:
- Full tuition fee will be covered by the university.
- The monthly living allowance will be provided, depending on the degree program.
- The King Abdullah scholarship will cover all the transport expenses.
- The university will also cover medical and dental insurance.
- Relocation support will be provided.
- Last but not least, KAUST will also provide housing/accommodation.
Hopefully, you like a list of top scholarships list of Arab students
If you want to stay updated, please join our weekly newsletter.