The Mo Ibrahim Foundation is funding the University of Birmingham scholarship for the academic year 2022. This fully-funded scholarship is open for students pursuing MSc in International Development (governance and state-building).
Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarship is offered for 2 years, including full funding of tuition fee for one year. The Mo Ibrahim Foundation also offers a one-year internship along with the degree. Students will work for 6 months with IDD on research projects and academics and GSDRC. The remaining 6 months of internship will be at Mo Ibrahim Foundation in London.
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarship gives notable credits to the students of the following subjects
- International Development (20 credits)
- Development Policy and Politics (20 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits).
If students are enrolled in any one of the following courses, then the credit points will be as follows:
- Governance and State-building (20 credits)
- Democracy, Dictatorship and Development (20 credits)
- Optional modules (60 credits)
Here are more details about the University of Birmingham scholarship
Deadline is March 31, 2022