The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025 in the UK is one of the prestigious scholarships for international students who want to pursue their MBA and master’s in the United Kingdom. Through this Oxford Pershing Square scholarship, international students can pursue master’s programs at Oxford University for the academic year 2024-25. The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students at the University of Oxford, which means that they can study for free in the UK with this Oxford Scholarship. The fully funded scholarship in the UK will also provide an opportunity for all excellent students to study in Oxford for free. The Pershing scholarship in the UK is accepting students from all over the world. The Oxford University scholarship is a great chance for talented students who cannot study at any international university due to their unaffordability to study for free in the UK.
The University of Oxford will award up to 6 fully funded scholarships for international students to study at such an amazing university in the UK and get a chance to be a part of Oxford. Students from all over the world with any nationality can apply for the fully funded Oxford University Pershing scholarship. As the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships at the University of Oxford are fully funded, the application process is free of charge. This fully funded UK scholarship covers the full tuition fee and also provides £15,609 as living expenses for both years of study. Every year, full scholarships are awarded by the Pershing Square Foundation to support excellent 1+ 1 MBA students, which covers both the masters and the MBA year. Fully funded UK scholarships are an excellent chance to get into the world’s top and most renowned university every brilliant student dreams of studying at.
Pershing Square Scholars are those outstanding students who have the ability and dedication to discover sustainable and scalable alternatives to culture-related problems on a global scale. The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate scholarships allow students to pursue any of the associated master’s degrees and merge them with an MBA. The fully-funded Oxford scholarship is available to those students who are currently enrolled in any of the master’s partnering degree and then wants to continue their MBA. The Oxford Pershing Graduate Scholarship was created in 2014, and it offers study-related expenses, university fees, and an extra amount provided to students so that they can support their living costs for both years of study in the UK. Through this graduate scholarship in the UK, international students will get an opportunity to get an education and mentoring from experts at the top university in the UK. They will also get an amazing chance to international networking with different inspiring people and organizations that are related to the Pershing Square Foundation community. Pershing Square Scholars also get chances to participate in different renowned meetings, conferences, and activities. Therefore do not miss this opportunity to pursue a master’s program/MBA in the UK and apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships today! However, before proceeding to the application, check the details below to ensure your eligibility.
Courses Offered at the University of Oxford:
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Department of Computer Science
- MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Digital and Social Change)
- MSc in Education (Higher Education)
- MSc in Pharmacology
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Sociology
- Faculty of History
- MSc in Economic and Social History
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- Magister Juris (MJur
- MSc Law and Finance (MLF)
- MSt in Modern Languages
- MSt in Music (Composition)
- MSt in Music (Performance)
- MSt in Music (Musicology)
- MSt in Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Data Science
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Social Anthropology
- MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- MSc in Water Science, Policy, and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
Deadline is January 5, 2024