Now, you can start your study in Sweden with a scholarship. Applications are now open for the Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2024. The Mid Sweden University Scholarship is a tuition fee scholarship. The international scholarship program is open for international students from all over the world (except EU/EEA/Switzerland). The Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship is open for the master’s degree program. The Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2024 is just for the specific master’s degree programs (list is given below) at Sweden University. So, if you are interested in any of the eligible master’s programs, then you must apply for the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship 2024.
The Mid Sweden University tuition fee scholarship for international students provides a tuition fee waiver of 75%. The remaining 25% of the tuition fee for each semester, living costs, travel costs, and other study-related expenses are not included in the scholarship and must be covered by other students or any other means of funding. International students who are required to pay tuition fees at the university and have applied to any of the eligible master’s programs can get this scholarship. The Mid Sweden University Scholarships are granted to only a few students every year. So, the applicants must have excellent academic records to get this scholarship in Europe.
It is an excellent opportunity for young students to experience higher education in Sweden on scholarship. It would be beneficial for international students to be a part of an international institute. Furthermore, students will get an opportunity to experience European culture. Studying in Sweden on scholarship will positively impact all international students due to its hospitable and welcoming culture. Mid Sweden University is a Swedish state university that is located in the geographical center region of Sweden. The university has two campuses in the cities of Sundsvall and Ostersund. Mid Sweden University is a beautiful and vibrant place where students from different parts of the world meet, find inspiration, exchange their cultures, and think innovatively. The university offers a high-quality education with all the necessary facilities. Furthermore, the students will get to know a new place and new friends, enjoy new international experiences, and gain new perspectives. This article will explain the scholarship, its benefits, requirements, and application process.
Courses Offered Under the Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarship 2024:
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development
- Master’s Programme in Electrical Engineering
- Master by Research in Biology
- Master’s Programme (one year) in Additive Manufacturing
- Master by Research in Computer Engineering
- Master by Research in Electronics
- Master by Research in Engineering Physics
- Master in Tourism (60 credits- one year)
- Master in Tourism (120 credits)
- Master Program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing, and Management
Degree level: Masters
Duration: 1-2 years