Application are open now for the ILO Skills Challenge Innovation Funding
The ILO calls on individuals and organizations to share innovative ideas and solutions to address the challenge of skills mismatch. The ILO Skills Challenge Call for Innovation will recognize and support the development of solutions that aim to address the different forms and dimensions of mismatched skills.
Here are different type of proposal can be included
- Improve the effectiveness of vocational education and training programs through innovative delivery and evaluation partnerships;
- Improve the development and recognition of employee knowledge, skills and attributes through innovative work-based learning initiatives;
- Empower companies to better utilize the skills of their workers;
- Improve the collection, analysis, management and use of data and information on skills needs and labor market trends;
- Improve the training and employment of underrepresented groups, including migrants and refugees, people with disabilities, youth and women;
- Improve the provision of active labor market programs through the integrated provision of vocational assistance and job search, training and job placement for the unemployed; and
- Establish new and innovative multi-stakeholder partnerships to address skills mismatch at the regional, sector or local level.
Deadline is April 30, 2020