Cisco and Global Citizen have come together for a unique initiative. The Cisco Youth Leadership Award 2024 is an international prize recognizing some of the world’s most inspiring youth leaders from around the world. Founded through a collaboration between Cisco and Global Citizen, the aim of the Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership award is to acknowledge and celebrate the accomplishments of a young individual who is making a positive impact on the world This leadership award aims to showcase the influential contributions of young people in advancing the United Nations’ Global Goals and to advance solutions to global challenges. So, if you are passionate about ending poverty and have done some work in the field, you must read till the end and apply before the deadline for the Cisco and Global Citizen 2024.
Having said that, Global Citizen, a dedicated action platform working towards eradicating extreme poverty, collaborates with individuals who take action, offering rewards such as event tickets and digital experiences with artists and influencers. Policymakers on the platform have the goal of ending extreme poverty and are accountable for their commitment. The Cisco Global Citizen prize is an exceptional opportunity for young leaders to positively impact the world through technology and innovation, while also inspiring others to do the same. Moreover, the winner of this international competition will receive cash award of $250,000, which is paid to the organization that benefits from the recipient’s impactful contributions. Hence, this financial award is a great recognition of the work young leaders are doing around the globe.
Similarly, the Global Citizen prize 2024 is a prestigious award that celebrates the efforts of individuals aged 18-30 who have actively contributed to ending extreme poverty. Furthermore, the Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award 2024 seeks to inspire a new generation of leaders to address global challenges, particularly those related to poverty reduction. Cisco and Global Citizen both share the belief that young people globally are at the forefront of creating and implementing solutions to achieve the Global Goals and accelerate global problem-solving. Therefore, this shared conviction has led to the creation of the Cisco Youth Leadership Award. The Global Citizen initiative has encouraged 33.8 million actions since 2009 and has had a significant impact on 1.29 billion lives in the pursuit of removing extreme poverty. Do you also want to achieve this and become a global citizen? If you do, you would not want to miss this opportunity.
- Global Citizenship: Representing the values and spirit of a global citizen and problem solver on a global scale.
- Impact: proven measurable impact at scale over the past 3-5 years in advancing one or more Global Goals.
- Vision: A compelling vision and detailed plans for extending work in the next 3-5 years, emphasizing how the prize will support these efforts.
- Catalyst: The ability to inspire and serve as a catalyst for other young individuals to contribute to the achievement of Global Goals.
- Technological Innovation: Integration of technology or internet-based communications at the core of all initiatives to improve efficiency, broaden reach, and increase overall impact.