Global Citizen is now accepting applications for the Waislitz Global Citizen Awards 2023. The Waislitz Global Citizen Awards are cash prizes worth $250,000 annually. The global citizen awards identify the excellent participants in their work and those facing extreme poverty. Three prizes in total are distributed to 3 of the participants. The first and grand prize is worth $100,000, and two additional prizes worth $75,000 each are distributed under this global awards program.
The Waislitz Foundation and Global Citizen have presented these global awards. The awards are supported by the leading cellular medicines companies in the US and Australia, Mesoblast Ltd. and Unico Capital Holdings. The Waislitz Foundation works to leave a positive social impact through its innovative projects globally and locally. Their innovative projects empower and motivate individuals to perform at their best and meet their full potential; through this, they can create a measurable and positive difference in the world.
Chairman and Founder of the Waislitz Foundation, Alex Waislitz, is running this movement to end the extreme poverty of society globally. He hopes that this global award program will inspire and empower thousands of individuals worldwide to work hard to improve their way of living. People will learn and work to face and reduce the most critical issue, i.e. poverty faced by humanity. This global international opportunity is an excellent chance for you!
Global Citizen works and collaborates with global influencers, sports figures, and artists to use their platforms and raise voices to make a positive change in the world and achieve the motive of ending extreme poverty. This leads government, corporate, and philanthropic leaders to make promises or commitments in favour of attaining Global Goals. Global Citizen is a powerful and well-known social platform that has worked to inspire people and make a real change that impacts many people’s lives worldwide.
Key Areas of Global Awards:
All applicants for the Global Waislitz Citizen Awards will be selected and evaluated on merit; the evaluation will include the following five key points/areas:
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP: How does the applicant exemplify and embody the practices and values of a Global Citizen?
- DISRUPTION: Has the individual made a measurable impact in an innovative way that disrupts the systems responsible for extreme poverty?
- ADAPTABILITY: Can the applicant give examples of his ability to adapt and evolve to changing/new conditions?
- PROOF OF CONCEPT: Does the individual have a valid or strong proof of concept with at least one to two years of impact on ending extreme poverty?
- SCALABILITY: How would this award enable or support the applicant to improve or scale his work?
The Waislitz Global Citizen Disruptor Award will be given to the participant who excels in the “Disruption” criteria. The Global Citizen community will select the Waislitz Global Citizens Choice Award with input from public online voting.