Another scholarship opportunity at your service! Applications are open for the University of New England Scholarships. Scholarships are fully funded, and applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. University of New England scholarships are offers for Masters and PhD programs. The duration of the University of New England scholarships for the Master’s program is two years and for the PhD is three years. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, stipend for living costs, and Health Insurance will be covered.
The University of New England is a public institute, and it is located in the city of Armidale in northern-central New South Wales. The University of New England is known for its Health Programs including Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Psychology, Business, Management and Marketing. Admission at the University of New England is selective, with an acceptance rate of 84%. Half the applicants admitted to the University of New England have an SAT score between 1040 – 1220 or an ACT score of 21 – 27. UNE’s research is benchmarked against international quality standards. A national research evaluation program is conducted every three years by the Australian Research Council, called Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA). UNE ranked 34-36 in Australia.
Here are some more details about the University of New England Scholarships
- ED (Education Research)
- Masters in Environmental Science Research
- LLM (Research)
- UNE is dedicated to identifying and delivering value innovations to society and industry in Australia and internationally, emphasising interdisciplinary research. The PhD program is focused on these fields:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Education and Human Society — Regional and Rural Innovations
- Environmental Sciences
- Humanities and Creative Arts
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Medical and Health Sciences
Deadline is September 30, 2021