Opportunities Circle bring another great opportunity for you UN Global Compact 2020 SDG Young Innovators Program
The SDG Young Innovators Program is an opportunity for companies participating in the United Nations Global Compact to identify young talents within their organizations to collaborate and accelerate business innovation towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This ten-month accelerator program activates future business leaders and agents of change to develop and drive innovative solutions through new technologies, initiatives, and business models and meet your company’s sustainability goals.
The SDG Young Innovators Program is designed to engage the best and brightest talents in your company, not only to promote your sustainability efforts but also to drive innovation and provide tangible solutions with potential market value for your company.
Here are more details about UN Global Compact Young 2020 SDG Innovators Program
During this nine-month accelerator program, selected young professionals (“Innovators”) from companies participating in the United Nations Global Compact:
- Connect with young entrepreneurial professionals in the country and around the world to take advantage of the Sustainable
- Development Goals as a catalyst for the development of new products and services relevant to your business.
- Collaborate with opinion leaders on a series of team exercises and interactive learning opportunities that involve real-world challenges, feedback and peer sparring, and mentoring and training.
- Develop organizational learning skills that will allow employees in different functions to develop innovative solutions to achieve the
- Sustainable Development Goals through new technologies, initiatives, and business models.