Italian Government Scholarship
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) gives Italian Government Scholarship grants in favor of international residents not residing in Italy* and Italian residents dwelling overseas (IRE)** for the tutorial yr 2019-2020 to be able to foster worldwide cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to advertise Italian language and tradition and to help Italy’s financial system on this planet (According to Law 288/55 and its subsequent adjustments and additions).
The grants are solely accessible to attend tutorial programs in Italy.
- Master’s Degree (Laurea Magistrale 2° ciclo)
- Grants for Master’s Degree programs are awarded for an interval of research of 6 or 9 months.
- Admission to the primary yr of a Master’s Degree course in Italy requires the completion of a Bachelor’s diploma within the candidates’ nation of origin; admission to the second yr is granted to candidates upon proof to be on observe with their first yr research.
- Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM)
- Grants for Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) are awarded for an interval of research of 6 or months.
- To be admitted to an Italian AFAM Institute, candidates want to satisfy the entry necessities and tutorial qualifications established by the related University/Institute.
- PhD program
- Grants for a PhD program are awarded for an interval of research of 6 or 9 months.
- To be admitted to a PhD in Italy, candidates want to satisfy the entry necessities and tutorial qualifications established by the University; they’re additionally required to supply a letter of acceptance on behalf of the related Italian University.
- Research underneath tutorial supervision (Progetti in co-tutela)
- Grants for an analysis underneath tutorial supervision are awarded for an interval of research of 6 or 9 months.
- This kind of grants may be awarded to analysis initiatives carried out on the Italian Research Institutions (i.e Italian Research Council – CNR, Italian National Institute of Health – ISS,
- Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics – INFN, Italian National Institute for Astrophysics – INAF, The Italian Institute for Environmental Protection and Research – ISPRA) underneath the educational supervision of public Universities or Museums and Archives.
- Applicants should submit an analysis venture and the letter of admission on behalf of the host University/Institute; they’re additionally required to supply the title and contacts (e-mail tackle) of their supervisors.
- Note: Admission to some Master’s Degree programs or AFAM Institutes require an admission check. Please seek advice from the related University/AFAM Institute to verify whether or not an admission check is required.
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
- Grants for Italian language and tradition programs are awarded solely for an interval of three months to students at the moment attending an Italian course at a University or at an Italian Cultural Institute.