The Startup Nigeria, Applications are open for Incubation Program 2019. Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to assist innovative idea-staged corporations across Nigeria with funding, mentorship, and training.
The program is specifically designed to transform corporations from mere concepts to precise products and services. Startup Nigeria 2019 will goal and choose from startups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones. The Startup Nigeria Program provides Founders the wanted leverage to excel with their specifically designed curriculum to assist concept and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and develop in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain.
- Call for Application: The call for application stage commences from May 27 and ends on June 17, 2019
- Virtual Training: The subsequent stage is the Virtual Training which begins within the first week of July (July 8) and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Virtual Training: The Incubation period goes on concurrently with Virtual Training. The Incubation stage starts from July 2 and ends on July 26, 2019.
- Pitch Bootcamp: Scheduled for the stage of the Pitch Bootcamp is July 29 and 30.
- July month can be booked for Demo Day while the August and September are for Post Program Support.