Paid Red Cross Internship Program 2018 for Pakistani Students
Applications are invited for the Red Cross Internship Program 2018 for Pakistani Students. Students and graduates of law and/or social sciences can now apply for the Internship Program 2018 on the International Committee of the Red Cross (Islamabad and Peshawar).
These internships permit for a normal understanding of the ICRC, its mandate, actions, and IHL; and supply a possibility for college students to achieve publicity to an actual work setting of the ICRC. This strategy of engagement permits for an enhanced picture inside the student section and an accountable picture inside the tutorial section.
The interns will present authorized, technical and administrative help to the Communication division and to different points of the Sub Delegation’s actions resembling organizing IHL seminars, competitions, translation of authorized paperwork, and many others.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Pakistan
- Peshawar & Pakistan
Red Cross Internship Duration:
- Three Months
- Starts from 1 March 2018
- legislation and/or social sciences
here are some other opportunities you can also apply
- Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand 2018
- Singapore International Graduate Award 2018 (Fully Funded)
- Fully Funded New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2018-2019
- Recruited interns shall be provided a Three-month paid contract with a month-to-month stipend of PKR 15000/. The positions are based mostly at ICRC, Islamabad and Peshawar. Please notice that ICRC won’t present any type of boarding and lodging facility.
They are trying for candidates who meet the next, obligatory necessities:
- The student needs to be enrolled in an undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree within the discipline of legislation and/or Social Sciences (International Relations, Communications/Media Relations, Defence & Diplomatic Studies/ Peace & Conflict Studies and related disciplines) in a recognised University/College, based mostly in Pakistan.
- Graduates who had completed their research in one of many above-mentioned disciplines not later than a yr from the date of graduation of the internship.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- Available for minimal Three months or extra,
- Starting as quickly as attainable.
- Students from universities which are partnering with ICRC or have organised/attended any ICRC occasion resembling Henry Dunant Moot Court Competition, Half/One Day IHL Seminar, and Two-Day IHL Certificate Course and many others are solely eligible to use (Please discover under checklist of universities eligible for internship program).
- Applications that don’t fulfil the above situations won’t be thought of.
Successful candidates may also meet the next standards:
- A manifest curiosity for humanitarian motion/points and the ICRC.
- Ability to suppose strategically, to specific concepts clearly, each orally and in writing, and to work
- each independently and as a part of a staff.
- Capacity for analysis and analytical writing.
- Capacity for considering out-of-the-box and for producing concepts and initiatives.
- Flexibility and skill to help with a wide range of duties.
The deadline for the Red Cross Internship Program 2018 is:
- 15th February 2018