Applications are open for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2024-2025. The International Scholars program in the USA is a fully funded scholars program for international students. If you are a rising leader with a keen passion for making a difference in the world, then the Obama Foundation Scholars Program in the USA is for you. The fully funded Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2024 is a life-changing opportunity that will take you to the next level. The Obama Foundation program will open the gate to success and a world of new opportunities for all international students.
The Obama Foundation Leadership Program at Columbia University is looking for individuals who are very committed and have already demonstrated service and leadership in their communities or countries. They are looking for individuals who are change-makers, which means individuals who have already created a change in their society and are committed to finding solutions to different challenges in their country. The fully funded Obama Foundation Scholars Program for international students will gather all these change makers and will empower them to make a change worldwide. This unique USA scholars program will bring together all these dedicated and passionate individuals on one international platform. The fully-funded scholars program in the USA will provide them with different tools and knowledge that are needed to create meaningful and positive change on a global scale.
The Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2024 in the USA is a 9-month-long scholars program. The scholars of the fully funded fellowship program in the USA will get a chance to create networks and connections with fellow scholars from all over the world. They will also learn from top-notch mentors and innovative leaders at a well-known university. The Scholars Program at Columbia University is designed by Columbia University in consultation with the Obama Foundation. Scholars will participate in different immersive programs that will bring together academic, skills-based, and experiential learning. The Obama Foundation Scholars Program will help students learn new skills, techniques, and abilities. In this article, all the details of the Obama Foundation Program in the USA are provided. Make sure to apply before the Obama Foundation Scholars Program deadline.
The Foundation Scholars program 2024 is designed to build lasting relationships among new leaders, fostering collaboration and networking in addressing global challenges. Furthermore, the program will help develop personalized action plans to create a positive change in their communities. The program will also provide new opportunities to contribute to the Obama Foundation’s mission of empowering, inspiring, and connecting rising leaders from all over the world.
Key Components of the Fellowship:
Scholars of the Program in the USA will engage in a comprehensive learning experience that includes academic, skills-based, and hands-on learning. It includes the following components:
- Weekly Seminars: These seminars explore topics like key global trends, including inequality, power dynamics, technological developments, climate change, and population movements.
- Personal and Professional Development Workshops: These workshops are designed to strengthen and enhance scholar’s practical skills. Some previous workshop areas are conflict management, data analysis, public speaking, and resilience.
- Experiential Learning: Scholars will engage in the work of Columbia World Projects that will help them gain real-world experience.
- Audited Coursework: Scholars will get academic flexibility to choose and enroll in up to two graduate-level courses every semester at Columbia.
- Thought Leadership Speaker Series: Scholars will get to engage with seasoned practitioners from the NGO community, government, philanthropy, and international organizations to expand their networks and perspectives.
- Columbia Faculty Adviser: Every scholar will be partnered with a Columbia faculty adviser to gain exposure to new insights and perspectives.
- Engagement with the Columbia University Community: Scholars will actively contribute to the intellectual campus life and interact with diverse people and their perspectives.
Deadline is December 12, 2023