MassChallenge Boston 2019: More than $1M in cash prizes and scholarships is open for application
To date, extra than 1,900 MassChallenge alumni have raised extra than $four billion in funding, generated over $2.5 billion in income, and created over 120,000 complete jobs.
MassChallenge is a worldwide community of zero-equity startup accelerators.
Headquartered in the United States with places in Boston, Israel, Mexico, Rhode Island, Switzerland, Texas, and the UK, the accelerator is dedicated to strengthening the worldwide innovation ecosystem by supporting high-potential startups throughout all industries, from wherever in the world.
Marking its tenth cycle, this 12 months’ accelerator will help 100 high-impact startups throughout industries using the entry to prime corporates, professional mentors, curated assets, dynamic workplace house, and extra than $1M in cash prizes and scholarships – all at zero value and for zero fairness.
How does accelerator work?
MassChallenge runs one accelerator program in every one of its places and every one of our verticals annually.
In the accelerators (Boston, Israel, Mexico, Switzerland, Texas, UK), chosen startups are early-stage (<$500Okay in funding) and take part in a four-month, industry-agnostic accelerator the place they obtain:
- Hands-on help from prime mentors and specialists
- Free co-working house
- Access to MassChallenge’s unrivaled community of company companions
- Tailored workshops and workplace hours
- The opportunity to win a portion of extra than $2M in cash prizes
How is MassChallenge completely different from different accelerators?
- MassChallenge doesn’t take fairness from the startups we help (sure, actually).
- The accelerator is open to startups throughout any industry, from wherever in the world.
- MassChallenge is a worldwide community, which suggests extra assets and extra entry for all startups.
- It is among the largest accelerators in the world – which suggests extra assets for its startups.
- MassChallenge makes use of a contest framework to facilitate its accelerator program: there are two rounds of judging throughout the application course to pick out startups for the cohort.
- Experts from the startup group function MassChallenge judges.
- Cash prizes are awarded on the finish of the accelerator, primarily based on a remaining spherical of judging.
Deadline is March 13, 2019