Eligibility Criteria :
The contest welcomes submissions from many nations around the world. But organizations or individuals could be disqualified if they’re located in a country, country, province, or territory where U.S. or local legislation prohibits engaging in the contest or receiving a trophy.
LiveWell RERC is sponsoring its own second program development contest for the middle, higher school, and college students in addition to non-professional programmers.
Three winning entries will be chosen to get a cash donation. Two entries are also chosen randomly for prizes, so you’re invited to file your job even if it’s an easy program.
Applicants are invited to submit mobile programs that address a demand from among LiveWell’s goal regions, but programs in any location will be accepted.
Livewell is very interested in programs which may be used by people with disabilities and individuals that are ageing.
LiveWell goal areas:
· Health and function
· Money management
· Home automation and control
· Personal communication
· Access to public announcements and notifications
Programs will be assessed against the following standards:
- The program addresses a significant availability or behind technology demand (50 points).
- Definitely documented target people: You must clearly specify the goal end user inhabitants including operational limitations, ages as well as other relevant demographic features of intended users of this hardware or app.
- Definitely documented clinical or accessibility needs: Assessment of the value of the app is going to be contingent upon the amount of effect on that population.
- Meaningful cooperation with established clinical or other subject matter expert/s: Developer has partnered with a medical or alternative subject matter specialist who can record experience working with those having the condition the program proposes to tackle. Your program doesn’t need to be completely operational at the time of entry, but the further advance made on the program the easier it’ll be for the judges to determine its favorable effect within each target people.