John and Griselda Lewis Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in the UK, 2019 is open for admission.
The University of Reading is inviting functions for John and Griselda Lewis Postdoctoral Fellowship out there from March 2019, or a mutually agreed date and for an interval of as much as 12 months. Fellowships can be found for International scholars.
The venture funding bid would goal to help the manufacturing of a brand new essential version of Lewis’ 1962 publication ‘Printed Ephemera: The Changing Uses of Type and Letterforms in English and American Printing’ to be accompanied by a set of essays or articles exploring totally different elements of the gathering, the work of the Lewis’s.
The University of Reading is a public university situated in Reading, Berkshire, England. It was based as a University of Oxford extension faculty in 1892 as University College, Reading.
The English language ranges typically required for our undergraduate programs are outlined in the tables beneath. However, if you don’t but meet these ranges, then we may help. When you apply, please tell us your present stage of English (via your most current IELTS or comparable rating), and we’ll advise you on the perfect path to beginning a level with us.
- Course Level: Fellowships can be found to pursue Postdoctoral analysis program.
- Study Subject: They may have a demonstrable curiosity in historical printing past, ephemera or the ancient past of typographic design and ideally a powerful observe file of archival and collections analysis expertise in a related space.
- Nationality: Fellowships can be found for International scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- The scholarship will be taken in the UK