The Ghent University is in search of to fill four full-time, 40-months, fully-funded PhD fellowships as half of the ERC-funded analysis challenge “Righting Victim Participation in Transitional Justice”.
The analysis challenge is multi-disciplinary and multi-method research of the consequences of sufferer participation in transitional justice processes. It researches the long-term (and typically unexpected) results of this participation on victims and sufferer communities by analysing how their perceptions of justice and of what their rights change in response to their involvement in transitional justice processes.
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is accessible to review PhD program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for the ERC-funded analysis challenge “Righting Victim Participation in Transitional Justice”.
- Nationality: Scholarship is accessible for International scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship might be taken in Belgium.