Monash University is offering an online course named Food as Medicine online course. The course is free, and you do not have to pay the registration fee. The course can be completed in 3 weeks if you study 4 hours a week. The course is 100% free, online and can be accessed anywhere around the world.
If you are interested to learn about the use of food as medicine and what role your food play in improving health, this course is perfect for you. This course will also guide about different micronutrients and macronutrients. Explore how food will be used as medicine and manage health and overall wellbeing. So do not waste time scrolling and web surfing and enroll for the Food as Medicine online course.
Here are some more details about the Food as Medicine online course
- History of food as medicine
- Role of food in prevention and treatment
- Nutrition complexities and controversies, food and brain
- Macronutrients, micronutrients, phytochemicals and antioxidants
- Food and guts
- Food and fertility
- Public health nutrition guidelines
- Food and weight
Deadline is December 31, 2022