Apply for the Financial Accounting Online Course for free. The free online course focuses on accounting and finance. Cash inflows, outflows, debts, credit, profits, capitalization, depreciation, amortization, financial reporting, and financial markets are the basic terms covered under these accounting and finance courses. These terminologies are fundamental and different from each other.
The online courses will be helpful for the students to make decisions strategically and provide them with a clear understanding of financial statements for later projects. With case studies and expert lectures, this course enables you to apply terms and techniques to ensure that the learning makes sense in the real world. Skills learned can be used when making strategic decisions or simply understanding financial modeling for projects or the wider business.
The five-week course covers the differences and relationships among capital markets and financial accounting.
- Cash flow versus profit; Accruals and accruals accounting
- Capitalization, Depreciation, Amortization and Revaluation
- Financial modeling and financial sensitivities
- Debt capital markets and Loan markets
- Equity capital markets and private equity