Deloitte One Young Summit World Scholarship is back again! Young professionals who want to become future leaders to resolve global challenges are welcome to apply for the Deloitte One Young World Summit Scholarship 2023. Deloitte aims to support talented young future leaders to attend the OYW Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, on 2 October to 5 October 2023. This fully funded scholarship is aimed at young leaders keen on tackling climate change challenges or improving education, skills, and access to opportunities in their communities and countries or on a global level. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a young professional and want to bring change in the world through your skills.
One Young World was founded in 2009 by David Jones and Kate Robertson. It is a UK-based charity that works to unite young leaders worldwide, empowering them to make lasting connections to create positive change in the world. They organize an annual summit where the brightest young talent takes part to work for the betterment. For young leaders, the OYW summit is the year’s landmark event. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals to come together to confront humanity’s biggest challenges. The OYW Summit is the ultimate place to be inspired, share learnings, and connect. Therefore, the One Young World summit is an opportunity to find innovative solutions to tackle climate change and meet the Paris Agreement. For securing the future of the planet and the next generation investing in education and skills is key to empower youth, nations, and society to face the incoming challenges.
One Young World Summit provides delegates with expert insights into the issues and topics they are most passionate about. Workshops offer practical skills, techniques, ideas and processes that delegates can implement in their projects and initiatives for change. Delegates learn from world leaders, interact and be mentored by influencers. Young leaders and participants can make lasting connections throughout the Summit at social events. OYW Summit is the new start of every attendee’s professional journey. Every attendee is known as an OYW ambassador and a valued member of society; this will be a lifelong membership to one of the most incredible networks in the world. Therefore, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Deloitte One Young World Summit Scholarship 2023. And do not worry; this international scholarship is fully funded, covering all expenses related to the OYW summit.
Requirements for the Deloitte OYW Summit in UK:
- Create, scale, or support efforts that reduce carbon emissions
- Reduce the negative impacts of climate change through technology, activism, community programs, policy, nature-based solutions, or other similar efforts
- Empower individuals within the community or around the world to take climate action
- Plan and strategize around reducing climate change-related natural disaster impacts and strengthening resiliency
- Improve access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, women, girls and disadvantaged youth.
- Skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including areas with a talent shortage.
- Accelerate entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.