Applications are open for CoV-2/COVID-19 Research Opportunity with funding up to $200,000 offered by Queens university Canada
Queen’s SARS CoV-2 / COVID-19 Research Funding Contest is a $ 200,000 deputy director (research) initiative to fund and support research projects that will contribute to urgent efforts to accelerate the development, testing and implementation of medical countermeasures or social to mitigate the rapid spread of the SARS CoV-2 virus and its negative consequences on individuals and communities in Canada and around the world.
To a large extent, this opportunity reflects the recent SARS CoV-2 / COVID-19 funding opportunity available through CIHR and will support research in all disciplines: health sciences; natural sciences and engineering; and social sciences and humanities.
- Competition 1
- April 17, 2020 – Full applications due
- April 27, 2020 – Decisions released
- October 31, 2020 – Project Spending Deadline
- Competition 2
- May 15, 2020 – Full applications due
- May 25, 2020 – Decisions released
- December 31, 2020 – Project Spending Deadline
Deadline is May 15, 2020