Applications are open for the Commonwealth Medical Fellowships 2019. The Commonwealth Medical Fellowships are for mid-career medical employees from low and center revenue nations, to reinforce their medical abilities.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Medical Fellowships allow gifted and motivated people to realize the information and abilities required for sustainable growth.
These fellowships are supplied beneath one of many CSC’s six themes:
- Science and know-how for growth
- Strengthening well being programs and capability
- Promoting world prosperity
- Strengthening world peace, safety and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and alternative