The USA is always an amazing destination for students all over the world because of its amazing universities and the research work they provide is next to none. Here we compile some of the scholarships from the USA where you can apply right now
Augustana Academic Scholarships in the USA 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Augustana Academic Scholarships 2023:
- Students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- They must complete the application for admission and scholarship to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students availing of this scholarship must maintain an excellent academic record to sustain the scholarship.
- For further information, check the official website.
University of Miami Scholarship in the USA 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Miami Scholarship in USA for international students:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Moreover, they must apply and secure admission at the University of Miami.
- They must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the University of Miami.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA 2023
Here are the criteria for the University of Dayton merit scholarship in the USA:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a bachelor’s/undergraduate program.
- They must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should provide all the required documents on time.
- In addition, complete the admission application to be considered for the scholarship.
Hult Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023 | Study in USA
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Hult Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Students with outstanding academic achievements are encouraged to apply for this program.
- They must be able to provide evidence of either a 3.6+ GPA or an SAT score of 1,400+.
- Furthermore, applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted in their completed admissions application.
- Students from all over the world can apply for bachelor’s scholarships.
University of Minnesota Scholarships in USA 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for the University of Minnesota Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must have an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status.
- Applicants who qualified for a tuition reduction or waiver are ineligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Students who went to a college/university can receive the scholarship for three years, while new high school students will be able to receive awards for four years.
- Furthermore, these scholarships are renewable annually; students must maintain a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA at the University of Minnesota and be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2023 | Study in USA | Fully Funded
Following are the eligibility criteria for the ADB-Japan Scholarship Programme:
- Applicants must be citizens and current residents of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants shall be under the age of thirty years at the time of application.
- Furthermore, they should have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
- (An equivalent degree can be a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a one-year Master’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree plus a two-year Master’s degree. This is subject to review)
- Also, they should have at least two years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree.
- Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency test results/scores; the minimum acceptable scores for the paper-based TOEFL are 550, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, internet-based TOEFL iBT 79-80, or IELTS 6.5 overall. The test must be attempted within the past two years.
- Applicants working or residing in a country other than their home country are ineligible to apply for the Asian Development Bank scholarship.
- Moreover, those who have previously studied abroad (in a country outside of ADB-developing member countries) or seeking a second master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA 2023
Here are the criteria to apply for the Harvard University MBA scholarship:
- The scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Lebanon will be given preference.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- They should demonstrate an optimistic attitude toward bringing positive change in the world.
- Moreover, proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Lastly, the applicant must have received an offer letter from Harvard University.
Gates Scholarship in the USA 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Gates Scholarship in the United States:
- Applicants must be high school senior students.
- They must belong to one of these ethnicities: American-Indian/Alaska Native*, African-American, Asian & Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American.
- Moreover, students must be US citizens, national or permanent residents.
- The candidate must be Pell-eligible.
- They must have an excellent academic record, a 3.3 GPA on a scale of 4.0 GPA.
- Students must not receive any other grant or family assistance.
- Candidates must enroll in the four-year degree program in the USA.
Yale University Scholarship in the USA 2022-23
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Yale University Scholarship in the USA:
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or eligible to participate in Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program.
- Furthermore, they must meet the eligibility criteria for the ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Students should be enrolled in a federal, state or local program aiding applicants from low-income families. (Programs like TRIO, Upward bound etc.)
- Ward of state or orphans are eligible to apply.
- Applicants living in any federal subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- Moreover, the family should be receiving public assistance.
- Applicants must provide a supporting statement from the school, college, access counselor, financial aid officer or community leader.
- English language requirement
- 100 on internet-based TOEFL.
- 600 on paper-based TOEFL.
- 250 on computer-based TOEFL.
- Band 7 or above.
Pearson test scores:
- 70 or above.
Trustee Scholarship in USA 2022-23 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Trustee scholarship in the USA for international students:
- Submit an essay along with their application.
- The scholarship essay must be a maximum of 600 words.
- Your essay must be on any one of the following topics:
- Howard Thurman, the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote, “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you had or an activity you participate in that makes you feel alive? How would you try to integrate the experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized. And how did you respond to that moment, and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship:
Preference will be given to:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges, as well as those from diverse and under-represented socioeconomic and global backgrounds.
- A minimum of 3.8 GPA on the scale of 4.0 GPA (or in the top 10% of the graduating class) for grades 9-12.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteering, community service, and advancing the needs of the people in your home country.
- Students with one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL iBT (all subscores must be 20 or more)
- Secondary scores of 24+ on paper TOEFL (taken after May 31, 2017)
- 7.0+ IELTS (all subscores must be 6.0 or higher)
- 33 minimum SAT reading subscore
- 29 minimum ACT English
- 65 PTE minimum
- 120+ Duolingo (all subscores must be 110 or higher)
- Students still enrolled in middle / high school and graduating by June 2021.
- Important: Students in the IB system should plan to graduate with a full IB diploma in at least 3 HL subjects. Students studying in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and complete 13 years of study by August 2021.
You are NOT eligible to apply if:
- You are a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, or Dual US Citizen and Other Country.
- You are enrolled in or have already started post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or in the United States.
- You graduated from high school before 2019.
- Applicants for AU EGLS must apply for the Regular Decision by Fall (August) 2022. Do not apply the Advance Decision (ED).
Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Knight Hennessy Scholars Program in the USA.
- Graduates from any nationality, ethnicity, gender, or age can apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Stanford graduate program.
- Applicants must be fresh students enrolling in a graduate program.
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree not more than six years (Before 2016).
- If the applicants are from the US military (active or veteran), their degree must not be earned before 2013.
- The applicant must fulfill these three criteria:
- Independence of thought,
- Purposeful leadership,
- Civic Mindset.
- All the Stanford graduate programs accept TOEFL. However, the MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE too.
Kotzen Scholarship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Kotzen scholarship from Simmons University:
- Female students who are fresh students at university can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have a minimum of 28 scores in the Simmons test on the ACT. At the same time, the score must be 1300 or above on SAT.
- Those who belong to a country where English is not the first language must submit English proficiency test scores. TOEFL SAT or ACT are accepted at Simmons University.
- Students must have a 3.3 GPA or above to be accepted for the scholarship.
- Your previous degree, that is, college, must have taught an advanced-level math course.
- Students must have a record of taking honors, International Baccalaureate (IB) and advanced placement courses.
Tulane University Scholarship in USA 2023
Tulane University scholarship will select the students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have a brilliant academic record.
- Both national and international students can apply.
- Furthermore, international students must submit the following English language test scores: IELTS, TOEFL, ACT or SAT.
- However, students whose first language is English do not have to submit an English proficiency certificate.
- Moreover, they must maintain their GPA each semester to have their scholarship renewed.
International Student Scholarship in USA 2022
To apply for an international student scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.
- In addition, they must have a cumulative SAT score of at least 1020.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and demonstrate their proficiency with one of the following: MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550, MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550.
- A valid visa is required for all applicants.
- Applicants must intend to enroll in a full-time degree program at the university.
- All scholarships are reviewed for renewal at the end of each academic year.
- When accepting the university scholarship online, all recipients must meet all the standards and maintain a cumulative grade point average as outlined in their Terms and Conditions Form.
University of Houston Scholarship 2022 – Study in the USA
Here are the criteria for the University of Houston Scholarship in USA:
- Applicants must have a GPA of3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- They must have applied to the University of Houston for admission.
- Applicants must pay the application fee.
- Applicants must be international students (non-US nationals).
- They must meet the university’s requirements for admission.
Point Park University scholarship in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
Here are the criteria for the Point Park university scholarship in the USA:
- Applicants from all countries can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should have good high school grades.
- Students maintaining good academic records in the university will only be granted a scholarship for the following years.
- English proficiency certificate is required from any of the following:
- Level 112 ELS Completion
- Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with TOEFL score, or Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level B.
- For the students of certain countries, ACT/SAT is not necessarily required; check the list of countries here.
University of Alabama Scholarship 2022 – Study in the USA
The criteria for University of Alabama scholarship are as following:
- The scholarship is open to all countries.
- Applicants having a bachelor’s degree in any subject can also apply for the University of Alabama scholarship.
- Applicants must secure admission and get enrolled in any bachelor’s program offered at the University of Alabama.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA in high school to apply for this scholarship.
- ACT/SAT are prerequisites for this scholarship.
Hopefully, you like our list if you didn’t don’t feel bad may be it is not opened or expired but make sure you put this page in your bookmark so whenever it is available again you can apply right away.