Applications are open for the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) students program 2024. The international graduate students program is a joint effort between the American University in Cairo (AUC) and the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC). TLG Fellowship 2024 is looking for academically qualified and economically deserving students. Students who have professional qualifications and experience who need to advance their knowledge and want to contribute their part in the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through the graduate study program. During this AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program, students will also conduct research that will enhance the professionalization of emerging leaders.
The AUC TLG 2024 aims to propose solutions to the mutually shared problems in the MENA region. TLG offers international students from North Africa (MENA) and the Middle East a unique opportunity to pursue their higher education for free and earn a master’s degree on scholarship at the American University in Cairo (AUC). Students must pursue their graduate studies in one of the eligible graduate programs and pursue their graduate research in the topics below. The TLG Students Program includes a wide range of research fields and topics. The fully funded TLG fellowship program for international students is full of benefits, covering almost all expenses will be covered under this AUC graduate students program.
Under the TLG Fellowship, students will have some responsibilities. Students must fulfill these responsibilities to continue their graduate studies. Students with excellent academic records and research interest in any available TLG program topics are recommended to apply for AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024. Applicants of the TLG students program 2024 must commit to fulfilling the program’s research requirements and pursue their graduate thesis research in any of the following research projects like: Emotional intelligence in school leadership, Contemporary Urbanisms, Poverty and inequality among migrants and refugees, Public diplomacy, Urban policies and the planning of the city, Governance, Health Care, Environmental Sustainability and many more. All the details of the AUC TLG Students Program 2024 are given below, so read this article thoroughly and apply before the TLG Students Program deadline.
Available TLG Programs:
The following graduate programs are available at the American University in Cairo (AUC) under the AUC Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- Master of Arts in Gender and Women’s Studies (MA GNST)
- Master of Arts in Migration and Refugee Studies (MA CMRS)
- MA in Middle East Studies (MA MEST)
- Master of Arts in International and Comparative Education (MA ICED)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (MA JRMC)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of International Human Rights Law (MA IHRL)
- Master of Arts in Economics in International Development (MA ECID)
- Master of Science in Biotechnology (MS BIOT)
- Master of Science in Sustainable Development (MS SSDV)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MA POLS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology/Anthropology (MA SOAN)
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering (MS ENVE)
Deadline is November 30, 2023