Arts Network Asia (ANA) Project Grants 2019 (Up to US$10,000) is open for application. ANA helps initiatives which are initiated and carried out in Asia, in collaboration with Asian artists residing in Asia.
These initiatives ought to interact with Asian arts, cultural, media or activist communities; and particularly actions that keep concentrate on Southeast Asia can be supported. ANA will contemplate initiatives that encourage progressive exchanges and collaborations between and amongst varied cultures and communities inside Asia.
ANA may also emphasize initiatives by the peer communities that multiple results and type a sustainable community to encourage participation from a more prominent neighbourhood of artists, artistic staff and humanities organizations. ANA promotes collaborations and exchanges with various cultures throughout borders in Asia and would look into the potential of local-regional-global complementation.
- Projects ought to concentrate on collaborations inside Asia;
- Independent and process-oriented arts initiatives, somewhat than product-orientated initiatives;
- Projects in various arts disciplines (e.g., performing arts, visible arts, movie/video/new media, literature, crucial discourse, arts administration);
- Individual part (accomplished with reviews by 30 June 2019) of a bigger mission that extends past ANA’s proposed date of completion;
- Projects submitted by people who have a prepared community to activate, allow and remodel their communities;
- The artistic benefit of the mission or its constructive influence on bigger communities;
- Projects that empower and capacity-build the humanities communities in Asia;
- Continuity and sustainability of initiatives;
- Visibility of the mission, e.g., bodily occasions or mission website, and
- Presence of different sources of funding