Eligibility Criteria :
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is obtainable for the next Asian nations:
•, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bahrain, and Bangladesh.
Candidates should meet the next standards:
1. Applicants should maintain citizenship of an Asian nation (aside from the People’s Republic of China).
2. Applicants have to be in excellent well being situation.
Three. Applicants have to be Bachelor diploma holders or graduating scholars usually on the age of 35 or under (born after April 30, 1983).
Four. Applicants should have tutorial excellence, honesty, and integrity, open imaginative and prescient, sense of accountability and mission.
5. Applicants should admire the mission and imaginative and prescient of the AFLSP Program.
6. If admitted to the Program, candidates shall keep enrolled as a full-time pupil at Zhejiang University and actively take part in numerous actions organized by the university.
7. Applicants should agree to signal a pupil dedication letter stipulated by Bai Xian Asia Institute.
Eight. Language proficiency necessities:
1). Applicants for Chinese-taught applications of literature, historical past, philosophy, schooling, and legislation ought to have a stage four HSK certificates with minimal rating of 210, or HSK certificates of stage 5 or above; candidates for different Chinese-taught applications ought to have a stage four HSK certificates with minimal rating of 190, or HSK certificates of stage 5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL or IELTS certificates might be given precedence.
2). There are not any Chinese language proficiency necessities for candidates of English-taught applications. However, they (besides for English native audio system) should have an internet-based TOEFL check rating of 90 or IELTS check rating of 6.5 (or above).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language just isn’t English are normally required to present proof of proficiency in English on the greater stage required by the University.