500px Global Photography Awards is an annual photography competition to celebrate the work of photographers from all over the world. This time it is the second edition of the 500px Global Photography Awards. This photography competition was initiated to highlight and give recognition to the incredible talent within the photography industry and the 500px community. The photography contest is open to photographers of all skill levels. This international competition will help photographers who have their photographs selected as finalists or winners to have the opportunity to gain exposure and recognition within the photography community, which can help them in their careers. If you are a photographer looking for exposure, this is one of the best opportunities for starting your career internationally, so take advantage of all of this amazing opportunity.
Categories of Global Photography Competition
The competition is open for different categories. There are six categories to choose from. Each category will have one winner and five finalists.
- Technical: Images that consider lines, color, size and depth, texture and result in a high-quality depiction of the subject.
- Storytelling: Images that tell a story to viewers with a single or series of images.
- Commercial content: Images taken to sell, advertise or market a business, a product, a service, a person, or persons.
- Documentary: Images that document the world realistically and honestly.
- Fine art: Images created as a means of expression with an undeniable imaginative and aesthetic quality.
- Landscape: Images that capture the spaces within the world, both vast and untouched environments.
Deadline is February 20, 2023