YPI Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest 2018
Youth Peace Initiative (YPI) is accepting purposes for the Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest 2018. The Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest goals to focus on finest practices of younger peacebuilders! The video contest is an initiative of Youth Peace Initiative in collaboration with the Carnegie Foundation Peace Palace and United Network of Young Peacebuilders.
So are you a peacebuilder and between 18 and 29 years previous? Then don’t hesitate, seize your cell phone or digital camera and make a video of your work as a peacebuilder!
Show the world the way you sort out the next three challenges:
- Financing the upside: versatile help for younger peacebuilders;
- Promoting significant youth participation in formal peace and political transition processes;
- Creating protected and trustful civic areas for youth to function of their native contexts.
Best practices from younger peacebuilders all around the world will probably be highlighted via a video contest.
- The finest movies compete for the Youth Carnegie Peace Prize.
- The winner of the Youth Carnegie Peace Prize will probably be awarded with the title ‘Youth Ambassador of the Peace Palace’ in the course of the Carnegie Peace Building Conversations Conference in The Hague and a convention ticket for the One Young World Summit in The Hague, respectively going down in September and October 2018.
Here are some more opportunities :
- Rhodes Global Scholarship 2018-2019
- Scholarship Opportunity in Turkey for Master Degree and PhD 2018
- UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa ICT in Education Prize 2018
- Open to younger peace builders around the globe
- Age of participant(s): 18-29 years previous
- Resolution of video: Minimal 1280 x 720 pixels
- Length of video: Maximum three minutes lengthy
Contestants are judged on:
- their impression and effectiveness in addressing the above three challenges
- their creativity, and
- the diploma to which the peace constructing initiative is youth-led.
Deadline: August 20, 2018
Video and utility kind have to be submitted through email@example.com
For extra data, go to Next Generation Peacebuilders Video Contest.