Entries at the event are open for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition – worldwide online competition on the 17 Sustainable Development Goals and business concepts/initiatives to attain them. This international platform empowers younger entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from the worldwide to have interaction in a more peaceable world.
Participants of Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition are invited to submit their revolutionary concepts and initiatives with a societal impression, which champion and implement a number of-of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 associated targets deal with crucial social, financial, environmental, well being and governance challenges of our time.
This program is an exercise of the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
here are some more opportunities you can follow
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, third Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will probably be chosen in every of the next two classes:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be applied (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already current enterprise which has demonstrated social impression
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will obtain a digital Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will obtain digital Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will obtain a digital Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will obtain an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will obtain a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will probably be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony on the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2018.
You are eligible to enter, if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35
- You have a revolutionary thought for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). OR You are working such an enterprise within the type of an enterprise, a non-profit group or a casual program
- You are in a position to submit your entry in English.
- Register (hyperlink under) online and create your account! They will ship you an email affirmation. Please test your spam folder. You should verify to be able to activate your account.
- If you need to submit a thought, go to Submit an idea!
- If you need to submit an undertaking, go to Submit a project!
- Fill out and submit the preliminary entry type. Then wait a response from the competitor’s directors.
Entries are reviewed by the competitor’s directors of Stiftung Entrepreneurship Berlin and Digital Experts United. Only these entries that meet a sure normal and cross the preliminary screening will probably be invited to supply extra particulars about their thought/undertaking in a second entry type.
For extra data, go to Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
you can visit our website for more opportunities www.opportunitiescircle.com