YES Youth Exchange Program 2018 – 2019 is Study Program is for Pakistani Students. Every High School Student from Pakistan can apply. The applicant must be at school 9th & 10th. The application is now open for the YES Youth Exchange Program 2018 – 2019. This exchange program is funded by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs (ECA) to supply scholarships for high school college students from nations to Spend One Year on the U.S.
YES Youth Exchange Program 2018-2019 :
Pakistani citizen and reside in Pakistan. Secondary faculty college students of their residence nation (Pakistan) who’re presently (the Academic yr 2018-19) enrolled in ninth or 10th grade or ‘O’ Levels college students. (Note for O’ Level Students: solely O’ Level ninth grade or O’ Level 10th grade college students are eligible to use. O’ Level 11th graders should not eligible). Minimum 15 years of age and not older than 17 years on August 1, 2019. Minimum 60% marks in all main/core topics (English, Mathematics, Sciences) within the final class attended; a total minimal common of 60% marks for the previous three years. (Students with a gap year or a repeated year should not eligible.) Can talk in English. Minimum 60% marks in English examination in the course of the previous three years (2015-16 and 2016-17 and 2017-18). Must not have traveled to the United States before.
- Pass Entry Test.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, adaptability, good character and scholastic aptitude.
- Willingness to take part in the host household’s each day life.
- Record of all obligatory immunizations, as outlined in the Student Application, earlier than arriving in the united states.
- Should display flexibility and a dedication to selling cross-cultural understanding.
- Agreement to attend lessons as a full-time student and preserve at the least a ‘B’ Grade common in an American high school. Willingness and settlement to abide by the ‘YES Student Rules’ as outlined in the YES Student Application and all different guidelines and insurance policies throughout this system.
- Know and follow Pakistani tradition and values, and capable of symbolizing the identical within the U.S. faculties and
- Meet U.S. J-1 visa eligibility necessities (as an example, the U.S. residents should not eligible for J-1 visa)
The YES Youth Exchange Program is Fully Sponsored & the scholarship will cover all of the Cost like Your air ticket prices, US VISA Fee, Accommodation Meals, Boarding within the USA. School Tuition Fee & 125$ Monthly Stipend.
Here are some other opportunities you can also apply:
STEP-1 Preliminary Application: Students who fulfill the Selection Criteria and comply with the Parent-Student Agreement and General Program Rules can apply for the scholarship.
- students who are eligible to the criteria they can obtain the Preliminary Application Form Given beneath within the Link.
- Submit together with all of the required paperwork through courier or mail. Please don’t ship any authentic paperwork. Any paperwork submitted should not be returned. Only ship the photocopies of the paperwork talked about within the Preliminary Application.
STEP-2 YES Program Entry Test:
After preliminary Preliminary Application screening, shortlisted candidates might be notified for YES
Entry Test via letters despatched to their deal with talked about within the Preliminary Applications.
- Students who move the Entry Test might be despatched/couriered Interview letters with YES Final
- Students might be required to refill YES Final Application and seem in Interviews. (Students should include accomplished YES Final Application together with required paperwork.)
Students who get via the interview might be required to take English Language Test for
International Students (ELTiS).
STEP-5 Final Evaluation:
- The final collection of college students might be primarily based on Entry Test, Interview, neatly crammed accomplished YES Final Application with all required paperwork and ELTiS rating.
- The finalists might be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance Form from the YES Program Director.
- Keep checking the announcement part of YES web site or FB web page for updates and info.
How to Apply:
WARNING: Providing any false/solid paperwork or info or any discrepancy discovered at any stage of the chosen course of will end in disqualification of the applicant.
Interested students who meet these criteria can take a printout of Application form given below and ship the required documents together with the required paperwork to SIE Office, Karachi. you can check the application form
88-H, P.E.C.H.S, Block-6, Karachi-75400, Sindh, Pakistan.
E-mail: [email protected]
For apply click on the form: Application Form
For extra information visit: Official Website
The Deadline to use for YES Youth Exchange Program 2018 -2019
For more opportunities follow Opportunitiescircle