Applications are invited for the World Bank International Finance Corporation Summer Internship Program 2019. IFC hires summer interns each year for a minimum period of four weeks between May and September to work on discrete projects in Washington, DC or in one of IFC’s country or regional offices. On average, about 30-40 candidates are selected every year.
As a Summer Intern, you will be assigned to an industry, regional or service department within IFC. Assignments cover various areas of work throughout the value chain, including business development, investment proposal review, financial modelling and analysis, advisory services strategy, and portfolio management.
- Candidates must be in the first or second-to-last year of an MBA or similar graduate program;
- Knowledge of sectors relevant to IFC and emerging markets experience preferred;
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- Business development and client relationship skills;
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams and across borders;
- Fluency in English; proficiency in one or more of Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish strongly preferred;
- Commitment to sustainable private sector development.
Here are some other Opportunities
IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarship in Australia 2018
Asian Institute of Technology Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships) 2019
Lund University Masters Scholarship in Sweden 2019
- IFC’s summer internships are paid positions.
January 15, 2019
[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”15-01-2019 23:59″ start_time=”1544895111″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ ]This Opportunity is expired try some other[/wpdevart_countdown]
For more information, visit Opportunities circle