Vacancy for EU Policy and Communication Intern in Brussels, Belgium
Central Europe Energy Partners, an international non-profit association that represents the interests of the energy and energy-intensive companies from Central and Eastern Europe is looking for an Intern (paid) to support the policy and communication team.
- Monitoring of EU energy and climate policy developments, particularly legislative process in the Parliament and the Council;
- Contributing to the internal bulletins and publications;
- Preparing the notes, analyses, and articles on the EU energy policy and Central European energy sector;
- Participation in Parliament’s committee sessions (ITRE, ENVI), Commission working groups (CESEC, BEMIP), and in conferences, seminars and workshops on energy and climate;
- Preparing articles and press releases on CEEP activities and information on the region’s energy sector;
- Supporting coordinators within the preparation of events and conferences (if required by the supervisor);
- Supporting the updating of the knowledge center database;
- Supporting the effective day-to-day workflow, under the supervisor’s control;
- Understanding of EU energy policy and Central European energy sector;
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Central European languages would be considered as an asset;
- Perfect knowledge of computer programs, especially Microsoft Office.
- A highly-developed sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as flexibility and availability,
- Competence in writing routine correspondence and notes
How to Apply:
Please apply only if your profile matches the description. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held in person in Brussels or via phone or Skype.
Whoever meets the above requirements can apply.
For more information, visit www.opportunitiescircle.com