International Urban Photography Competition 2017
The CBRE URBAN photographer competition is one of the largest international photography competition of its kind, celebrating the richness and diversity of urban life around the sector by using tough both beginner and professional photographers have the chance to capture the essence of the city surroundings.
There are plenty of compelling prizes up for grabs therein this photography competition; it will make a photography trip of a lifetime, drones, GoPro packs and more.
Additionally, each winner will be featured in and awarded the highly sought after UPOTY coffee table book distributed all over the world.
Eligibilities of photography competition:
- this photography competition Open only to people thirteen years of age or older as of the date of registration. Minors in their jurisdiction of house have to have the consent in their discern or legal mum or dad to go into or win
- Personnel, officers, and administrators of CBRE, Inc. (“sponsor”) and its parent subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, marketing, promoting or production organizations, webmasters/providers (and their instantaneous circle of relatives contributors [spouse, parents, children, siblings, etc.] and individuals dwelling inside the same household, whether or no longer associated) aren’t eligible to enter
- Using participating, entrants agree to these respectable regulations and decisions of the Sponsor, and its independent judging agency is final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited, or restricted by law
Subject to all relevant legal guidelines and regulation photo guidelines (failure to satisfy those guidelines consisting of for photos taken on a mobile tool will result in entries being discounted, and entries will no longer be judged):
- Pix need to be in.Jpg layout
- Pix must be of minimum 300 dpi
- Pictures need to be saved in RGB/SRGB colour
- The picture to be submitted must be to be in between 1mb and 8mb in size
- The photo can’t have previously won any promoting or competition of any type
- Watermarks are allowed however no longer endorsed. In case your photo is chosen as a winner, you may be predicted to deliver a photograph without your watermark for use in any opposition merchandising, consisting of the city photographer of the year coffee table book
Eligible Regions: This Photography Competition Open For Allhere is the official link to their site click here to visit by CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
For more information contact them directly by