UNSW Sydney International Mobility Grant (IMG), Scholarship 2018
The UNSW Sydney is offering $1,000 journey scholarships to chose UNSW Sydney college students wishing to undertake international mobility packages.
The function of this scholarship is to encourage UNSW Sydney college students to take part in international mobility packages that fall exterior the formal change program. These packages embody intensive programs, summertime/winter change programs, practicum’s (analysis placements), unpaid internships and conferences.
Here are some Other Opportunities you can also apply:
Course Level Scholarships can be found to check undergraduate or postgraduate study Subject Scholarship is accessible for all disciplines of educational examine. Scholarship Award: The Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International) is offering $1,000 journey scholarships to chose UNSW college students wishing to undertake international mobility packages. Nationality The scholarship is accessible to worldwide college students. The number of scholarship 10 Scholarship(s) obtainable for one semester. The scholarship may be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Local and worldwide college students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: Open to each native and worldwide college students who:
- Are presently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate full diploma program at UNSW. Students taking program depart are usually not eligible
- Have the equal of a credit score common or above
- Are finishing a worldwide mobility program (as listed above)
- Have not beforehand obtained funding underneath a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship
- Are not receiving funding underneath a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship or Australian Government Scholarship (e.g., Asia Bound or New Colombo Plan) for this system listed within the scholarship utility
- Are not receiving PRSS Conference Travel Funds
- Are not taking part in a proper semester/yearlong change both earlier than or after this system
Application course of:
How To Apply:
For more opportunities follow Opportunitiescircle