University of Liverpool ViceChancellor’s International Scholarships UK
University of Liverpool ViceChancellor’s International Scholarships UK 2018 is one of the big opportunity for youth to study in the United Kingdom
- Be liable to pay full tuition charges on the abroad charge
- Be beginning a brand new postgraduate grasp’s programme in the tutorial yr 2018 on the campus in Liverpool or London. Please be aware that college students learning at our London campus can’t maintain every other award on high of the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment – PGT scholarship.
- International college students will need to have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
- Achieve a first-class diploma or equal qualification – as outlined by the University of Liverpool and listed right here.
- The award is not going to be out there to college students who’ve studied at Liverpool International College, XJTLU or accomplished their Undergraduate diploma at Liverpool, as these college students have their very own scholarship provision.
- The award is not going to be out there to college students who’re sponsored (by their authorities or industrial group), as these college students are absolutely funded.
Students endeavour the M. Arch programme or an M. Phil qualification should not eligible for a Vice- Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship- PGT Award.
Application Procedure: For each postgraduate taught and analysis programmes, the best approach to make an application is online.
When you may have accomplished the appliance kind you must both submit it online, email it or ship it to the tackle under along with laborious copies or scans of the next supporting documentation:
- School or institution transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and authorized translations if relevant
- Degree certificates
- Evidence of English Language proficiency (EU and worldwide candidates solely)
- Personal assertion
- Two references (on letter headed paper, signed and dated)
- Research proposal (for sure MRes/MPhil/PhD candidates solely)
- Brief Research Proposal (for Egyptology MA programmes)
- A pattern of educational writing (for English MA programmes)
Deadline: Scholarship purposes are actually open.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for extra particulars.