United Nations WFP Innovation Accelerator 2018 Cohort III (Fully-funded to Germany + $100k)
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Accelerator 2018 Cohort III is open for functions. As the world adjustments, innovation is essential to allow the WFP to meet international wants and to ship on its mandate to finish starvation. The United Nations WFP is inspiring and supporting new concepts, instruments, and options that make certain no one goes hungry.
Launched in 2016, the WFP Innovation Accelerator identifies, helps and scales excessive potential options to starvation worldwide. They help WFP intrapreneurs and exterior start-ups and firms by means of monetary help, entry to a community of consultants and a world area attain. The Accelerator is predicated in Munich, Germany.
Here are some other Opportunities you can apply
Do you’re employed for a start-up, firm or NGO with an innovation that would finish starvation? Apply for mentorship, monetary help and entry to WFP operations, companions and technical consultants.
- Innovation Bootcamp: Selected groups are invited to take part in a Bootcamp in Munich, Germany, the place they deep dive field-level challenges, ideate options and refine mission plans. WFP introduces members to cutting-edge innovation strategies, resembling human-centered design and lean start-up, to create viable enterprise fashions and use instances for WFP and its beneficiaries.
- Pitch Night: The week-long Bootcamp culminates with Pitch Night – a chance for groups to share their options with viewers of buyers and trade leaders who may also help them carry to scale.
- Sprint Programme: The greatest groups are chosen to take part in a three-to-six-month Sprint Programme, the place they obtain up to USD 100,000 in funding, area entry, and hands-on help in order that they will check the answer’s influence and scalability for WFP. To help implementation, the Accelerator helps groups join with a world community of mentors, together with the personal sector and non-profit consultants, donors, and WFP Country Offices.
If you’re a start-up, firm or NGO…
- Your start-up, firm or NGO have to be integrated on the time of utility. It might be for-profit or not-for-profit.
- Your innovation should a minimum of be on the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof of idea is most well-liked.
- Your proposal should present how working with WFP will serve your long-term technique.
Applications submitted to the WFP Innovation Accelerator are assessed in accordance with a normal set of standards and are reviewed by each WFP and exterior consultants. Please word that we prioritize tasks which can be designed alongside our core customers—susceptible communities—and piloted at an early stage to guarantee influence and maximize value effectiveness. We are searching for improvements that meet the next expectations:
- Impact on the individuals we serve and potential to attain Zero Hunger
- Feasibility, together with time to ship influence, know-how maturity, and person traction
- Level of innovation
- Financial sustainability with a transparent enterprise case that doesn’t depend on WFP funding
- Team energy, expertise, and dedication
How to apply:
- Visit our application page hosted by F6S*.
- Create an account and ask your workforce members to register. All workforce members want to be registered so to apply as a workforce.
- “Create a workforce” by deciding on registered members or inviting others to be a part of your workforce. If workforce members are unable to register, you may choose “It’s simply me” to enter the appliance.
- Answer the questionnaire. They need to study the issue, your proposed resolution and its potential influence, your organization and your workforce. When you might be accomplished with the questionnaire, click on on “Connect”.
For extra data, go to Offical website
You can also visit our website for more information: OPPORTUNITIES CIRCLE