In THAILAND GOVERNMENT, education is essential and highly valued. Thai students compete to get a place in renowned educational institutions. Why not take advantage of the Thai education system and pursue education there. Well, here’s a chance for all international students to study abroad on a fully-funded scholarship. Thailand’s ministry of foreign affairs is offering (TIPP) scholarships in multiple fields for a full-time degree program. The THAILAND GOVERNMENT will cover all the expenses.
24 universities in Thailand are participating in being the host universities; each university is offering various academic fields to study a Master’s degree program; also, the number of scholarships is different for each university. TIPP scholarships focus on five themes; Climate Change, Food Security, Public Health, and SEP. The duration of the scholarship for masters’ degree program is 2 years. The student cannot do a part-time job, and neither changes the study program.
- Bioscience and sustainable agriculture,
- Rural development management,
- Environmental science,
- Energy technology and management,
- Geographic information science,
- Food science and technology,
- Agriculture biotechnology,
- Post-harvest technology and innovation,
- Public health,
- Dermatology and dermatosurgery,
- Nursing science,
- Occupation medicine and health,
- Public policy.
Here are other details about Thailand Government Scholarship
Deadline is June 30, 2020