Talent for Governance Training Scholarships for Developing Countries
The Hague Academy for Local Gov
Deadline: 1 Dec 2017 (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course begins May-Dec 2018
Talent for Governance Training Scholarships for Developing Countries is the training The Hague Academy goals to allow younger civil servants from growing nations and Eastern European (non-EU) nations to take part in a specifically designed Talent for Governance programme.
The Programme typically consists out of 4 elements which might be all linked by a general theme: a two- week coaching course at The Hague Academy for Local Governance, a week-long internship at a Dutch municipality, networking actions and the again house motion plan.
The Hague Academy for Local Governance, The Hague, Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of examine:
To apply for the Talent programme, candidates want to decide on one of many following programme themes:
• Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance – Programme from 5th March 2018 to 22nd March 2018, (more information in regards to the coaching course a part of the programme)
• Local Service Delivery – Programme from 18th June to five July 2018, (more information in regards to the coaching course a part of the programme)
• Local Economic Development – Programme from 1st October to 18th October 2018, (more information in regards to the coaching course a part of the programme)
Number of Awards:
The quantity of placements will rely upon the funds and internship placements in Dutch native governments.
Young civil servants working for native authorities in a growing nation
The Talent for Governance programme covers the price of tuition payment, journey prices, lodging and most dwelling bills in The Netherlands. The skills are requested to contribute 150 Euros in direction of the programme prices.
An application is feasible should you:
• work for a neighbourhood authorities (not an NGO or personal enterprise);
• be 37 years of age or young if you apply;
• have at the very least two years of working expertise in regional governance and
• have the intention to work there for at the very least two years extra;
• converse and perceive the English language properly (all programmes are in English);
• be capable to write down and orally defend your motivation for and relevance of the precise programme;
• be capable to establish a difficulty/venture as an actual life case inside the theme of the programme for which you’ll write a Back Home Action Plan through the expertise programme;
• have written assist of your employer to take part in the programme and to implement the Back Home Action Plan if you return house.
Please don’t submit a separate application form for the precise coaching course of your selection by the website of the Hague Academy for Local Governance. Only functions made by the Talent for Governance online form can be thought about. The deadline for the event for the programmes provided in 2018 is 1 December 2017.
It is vital to learn the Rules and Regulations Talent for Governance 2018 and go to the official website (hyperlink discovered under) to fill the application form and for detailed data on methods to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://thehagueacademy.com/tfg/talent-programme/why-who-what-and-how/