Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships for International Applicants in the UK, 2019 is open for application.
The Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures is awarding worldwide fellowships to students from North America, Asia or Europe.
The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships, established in 2000 using funding from Lord Sainsbury of Turville, are designed to strengthen tutorial ties with Japanese research programmes in Asia, Canada, Europe, Oceania, and the USA.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is on the market for analyzing the Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in any space of Japanese tradition. Preference might be given to purposes specializing in the historical past of artwork, cultural heritage, archaeology or structure.
- Nationality: Positions can be found for International scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- The scholarship may be taken in the UK