Apply for the Public Speaking Online Course today and improve your communication skills. This online course is part of the Communication Skills Professional Certificate program. Rochester Institute of Technology offers the course for lifelong learners who want to improve their communication skills. The free online course will teach the learners about the techniques for reducing fear, increasing confidence and customizing a strategy that will lead to excellent speaking experiences.
Free online courses will teach you the fundamentals of formal public speaking, emphasizing organization, language use, evidence, ethics, strategy, delivery, and the appropriate use of media aids.
When asked, many people say one of their greatest fears is public speaking. Many well-known public speakers say that they were once terrified of speaking in front of large groups. Public speaking is more than just a show.
This online course teaches us the following:
- How to use the principles of this course to analyze other communicators?
- Fundamentals of the voice communication process into practice?
- Controlling public speaking anxiety with tools and ways
- How do you make a speech that is both clear and powerful?
- How to distinguish between primary and supporting concepts.
Here are more details about the Public Speaking Online Course
Deadline is June 19, 2022