One World Media:
Applications are open for the One World Media Fellowship 2019. The One World Media Fellowship is geared toward aspiring journalists and filmmakers, who search to make a profession out of reporting the worldwide south, elevating consciousness concerning the growing world and breaking down prejudices.
Working in movie, print, audio or multimedia, Fellows’ initiatives deliver collectively integrity and creativity to current underreported tales that break down stereotypes and construct cross-cultural connections. They information filmmakers and journalists on a single mission, and present a supportive community of mentors and friends by means of the manufacturing and completion of their mission.
- £1,000 manufacturing grant
- Executive Producer for your mission
- Career mentorship
- Workshops and webinars by business specialists
- Fair Reporting and Security Guidance
- Introductions to commissioners
- A network of like-minded Fellows and Alumni
Here are some other Opportunities:
- Inuka Fellowship for African Women in Rwanda, 2019
- Taught Aviva Scholarship at University of Dundee in UK, 2019-2020
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship in USA, 2019
- Rotary Peace Fellowships for International Students
- Open to journalists and filmmakers able to take the subsequent leap of their profession reporting from growing nations;
- Anyone from all around the globe can apply. They significantly encourage submissions from BAME candidates;
- three locations reserved for worldwide Fellows from and based mostly in growing nations.
- Projects in pre-production to inform partaking tales from the growing world
- Non-fiction media throughout all platforms: movie, print, audio, photojournalism, and multimedia
- Proposals the place majority of the price range is in place or achievable in a brief timeframe
- Projects that may be delivered inside a yr – for movies that are below 30 minutes
- Stories which might be sturdy sufficient to be printed or broadcast in established media retailers. We are wanting for real journalism or documentary and will fund media that would, in the end, seem in present newspapers, magazines, radio, TV channels, skilled information web sites, and online platforms, and many others.
Beyond this, they’re significantly desirous about proposals that:
- Seek to inform unique tales in a means that can have interaction the meant viewers
- Highlight the voices of individuals dwelling within the growing world, significantly voices that aren’t typically heard
- Have established contacts and contributors who’ve confirmed their willingness to participate
- Have thought-about moral points and security
- Do not merely cowl unfavorable features of the growing world without contemplating the context wherein they exist
- Demonstrate an understanding of accountability and honest follow in information gathering and reporting
- Show a willingness to work with native individuals in equal partnership in co-production on a narrative.
Deadline: April 10, 2019
For extra data, go to One World Media Fellowship.
For more info Visit OPPORTUNITES CIRCLE