The Obama Foundation 2019-2010 scholarship program is now open to complete a master’s or doctorate at the University of Chicago.
The Obama Foundation Scholarship Program is there to support dynamic, collaborative and rising leaders from around the world in a one-year innovative academic experience.
The Obama Foundation Scholarship Program covers tuition and expenses. This is one of the best scholarships in the United States. All nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
You can apply for the following degrees:
- Master of Public Policy (MPP) Program
- Master of Arts in International Development and Policy (Obama Foundation Scholars Program)
- Master’s Degree, Part-Time (Evening) Master of Arts in Public Policy (EMP)
- Master of Arts (MA) Program (1 Year)
- Master of Arts in Public Policy and International Relations (AM/MA)
- Master of Arts in Public Policy with Certificate in Research Methods (MACRM)
- Master of Science in Computational Analysis and Public Policy (MSCAPP)
- Master of Science in Environmental Science and Policy (MSESP)
- MPP/JD Program
- MPP/MBA Program
- MPP/MA Program
- MPP/MDiv Program
- BA/MPP (Professional Option)
- BA/MSCAPP Program
- Doctoral Program (PhD)
- Civic Leadership Academy
- International Innovation Corps
- Data and Policy Summer Scholar Program