Microsoft Cloud AI Research Challenge 2018 ($25,000 grand prize)
Microsoft Cloud AI Research
The Microsoft Cloud AI Research Challenge 2018 is open. How may you employ Microsoft AI to advance your analysis? Show them your breakthrough software of Microsoft AI providers, and turn into eligible for as much as a USD25,000 grand prize.
Microsoft Cloud AI Research Challenge invitations any researcher—from college students to teachers to staff of private and non-private organizations—to construct AI functions on Microsoft AI providers and the 2 greatest can be awarded USD25,000. This problem asks you to make use of at the least one in all their AI-supporting providers, together with Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, Data Science VM, Batch AI, Bot Framework, and others. These providers characteristic the newest developments in creating AI on Azure. In addition to 2 grand prizes, runner-up prizes of USD10,000 and USD15,000 can be awarded, so get creating!
They invite groups of college researchers, college students, and staff of private and non-private organizations to take part. Your crew will create a working, interactive software program software, in any area, so long as it’s a clever system utilizing information and the Microsoft AI platform.
- Microsoft will choose 4 (four) successful functions.
- The awards will include two (2) USD25,000 grand prize awardees, one (1) USD15,000 second place, and one (1) USD10,000 third place.
- The problem is open to all disciplines and methodologies.
- They encourage the submission of functions from throughout disciplines.
If you aren’t affiliated with an instructional establishment, your submission should meet one of many following necessities:
- Individuals who’re at the least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Teams of eligible people.
- Teams coming into on behalf of organizations (together with firms, not-for-profit firms and different nonprofit organizations, restricted legal responsibility corporations, partnerships, and different authorized entities) that exist and have been organized or included on the time of entry and make use of not more than 50 folks (“Organizations”).
- Teams coming into on behalf of organizations that make use of greater than 50 folks (“Large Organizations”), although such Large Organizations are solely eligible for the Large Organization Recognition Award.
Show us what you are able to do with Microsoft AI providers like Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, Data Science VM, Batch AI, and Bot Framework. They’re searching for demonstrable functions that use the newly launched set of highly effective providers that promote AI improvement via open supply providers on Microsoft Azure.
Here are some other Opportunities you can also apply.
Applications are invited for, however not restricted to, the next areas of curiosity:
- Azure Machine Learning
- Example: Build fashions with labeled information to coach and intelligently sense, the course of, and act on info to create functions that increase human capabilities.
- Cognitive Services
- Example: Infuse your apps, websites, and bots with clever algorithms to see, hear, communicate, perceive, and interpret your person wants via pure strategies of communication.
- Data Science
- Example: Create a friction-free end-to-end information science workflow utilizing pre-installed Data Science Virtual Machines to construct functions that depend on information analytics, machine studying, and AI coaching.
- Container Service
- Example: Quickly provision and effectively scale clusters to maximize useful resource utilization without container orchestration experience.
- Batch AI
- Example: Deploy digital machines, containers, and join your shared storage to coach in opposition to any AI framework/deep studying library.
- Bot Framework
- Example: Build dialog methods with open supply Bot Builder SDKs.
Advance your analysis and you could possibly win a USD25,000 grand prize!
Your submission will embrace a working, interactive software program software that makes use of Microsoft AI providers together with a video that comprehensively explains and demonstrates your software’s options and performance and a doc within the template provided.
Submit your working software program software and your video to the Microsoft Cloud AI Research Challenge by 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time on April 15, 2018, to be thought of for the prizes.
Winners can be introduced in May 2018. Submitters should be 18 or older.
For extra info, go to Microsoft Website.
You can also visit our website for more Opportunities: OPPORTUNITIES CIRCLE-35Days -1Hours -5Minutes -48Seconds