Leaders for Health Equity Fellowship Program 2019
Leaders for Health Equity Fellowship Program 2019 is a one 12 months, non-residential fellowship program supplied by the George Washington University by the use of the generosity of the Atlantic Philanthropies.
To develop worldwide leaders who understand the foundations of well-being inequity and have the info, experience, and braveness to assemble additional equitable well-being strategies and organizations.
The LHE program will:
- combine in-person and on-line finding out to assemble full information of nationwide and worldwide well-being disparities;
- enhance fellows’ performance to deal with these disparities by the use of conversations with content material materials specialists and visits to purposes and institutions pioneering constructive change;
- current customized administration teaching curriculum that emphasizes smart approaches to creating change.
Leaders for Health Equity Fellowship Program 2019 Objectives
Develop full information of organ fundamental factors related to well-being disparities, racism, and inequity of different inside the well-being workforce.
Study and apply strategic interventions to deal with inequities in properly being and well-being career options that confront organizations, communities, and societies.
Build and leverage explicit individual administration experience to bolster non-public effectiveness primary change in organizations and communities.
Catalyze the enlargement of a world group of leaders, working in a broad array of organizations, devoted to workforce equity in these organizations and the society previous.
- Fellows could be chosen from the United States and low and middle-income worldwide places based mostly totally on a demonstrated prior dedication to well-being equity and administration potential;
- Fellows ought to even be actively working in a self-discipline related to properly being;
- The program will assemble and assist a linked group of worldwide multidisciplinary leaders equipped with the technical information, experience, and group to advance well-being equity of their communities, institutions, circles;
- The program will select 20 U.S. and worldwide fellows per 12 months.
All educational experiences and journey payments related to participation within the fellowship could be lined by this method.
Open to: early-mid career professionals involved in well-being sector work
Benefits: lined all educational experiences and journey payments
For extra alternatives comply with the hyperlinks under
Deadline: 1 August 2018