JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN NURSING SERVICE
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN NURSING SERVICE : Applications are open for the Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) in Pakistan Army for the session of 2018-19. In Armed Forces Nursing Service females from all through Pakistan will probably be part of the Nursing Corps of Pakistan Army. Interviews of worthwhile candidates by GHQ Selection Board shall be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, and Quetta for which separate call-up letters shall be issued. Successful candidates will get hold of call-up notices for an interview.
Only Female candidates are eligible to Join Pakistan Army Through ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE (AFNS). The candidates will get a horny wage bundle deal all through their Training Period along with after Commission. During the service, you will get many benefits and may have the adventurous and thrilling life. For further particulars scroll down and get the info which we’re providing and Apply accordingly.
- Selected Candidates shall be stationed in CMH and MH of Pakistan Army all by way of Pakistan
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN NURSING SERVICE :
Eligibility Conditions for AFNS
Qualification and Age:
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age|
|AFNS – BSc Nursing
|Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum
F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
|Trained Nurse as
|Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
B.Sc Generic Nursing.
Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st 12 months) would possibly apply with HOPE certificates duly signed by the Principal of concerned school/institution for attaining 50% marks.
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference shall be given to licensed publish major specialized packages i.e ICU, OT, CCU and so forth from a hospital/institute acknowledged by PNC.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon remaining, alternative candidates with twin nationality ought to hand over nationality apart from Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index.
Ineligibility Conditions for AFNS:
- Candidate Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrew/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy
and Air Force) teaching academies/institution on the underside of self-discipline,
character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/distant from another authorities service.
- For BSc Nursing solely – candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can each register through the Internet or by bodily visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
For more opportunities follow the links below:
- Contegris Internship in Lahore
- White House Internships Summer 2018
- World Health Organization recruiting for Several Positions
- Red Cross Internship Program 2018
Registration Through Internet:
A candidate can register by clicking the Apply Now button talked about on the bottom of the net web page. Date and time of examine shall be intimated on a specific particular person’s e-mail cope with. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary examine on computerized roll amount slip. A date as quickly as given just isn’t going to be modified. Candidates might also carry paperwork talked about beneath and pays prospectus fee on the day of the examine. Candidates ought to attain the working information of the computer.
Registration at AS&RCs:
The candidates would possibly report at nearest AS&RC for registration/allotment of roll amount along with important paperwork talked about beneath for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will carry the following paperwork.
Documents Required at AS&RCs. Candidates will deposit the next paperwork
- Original certificates/paperwork/detailed marks sheets along with two attested
photocopies of each tutorial certificates/diploma.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- three x Coloured footage duly attested (entrance & once more).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel
Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Registration – 09 July – 02 August 2018 11Days 21Hours 09Minutes 47Seconds
- Preliminary Test – 06 Aug – 29 August 2018
Preliminary Medical Test:
- The candidates will bear the preliminary medical examine at AS&RCs.
- Further Selection. Interviews of worthwhile candidates by GHQ Selection Board
shall be held at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, and Quetta for which
separate call-up letters shall be issued. Successful candidates will get hold of call-up notices for an interview. The remaining alternative shall be made at GHQ on the premise of the candidate’s basic
Bond: Final candidates will sign a bond to serve the Pak
Army for minimal interval of ten years for BSc Nursing sooner than the commencement of
Follow the official Website of Pak Army