The International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is accepting purposes for the Middle East & Northern Africa (MENA) arts Fellowship Program. The MENA Arts Fellowship, supported by the British Council, offers entry to ISPA’s intensive worldwide community of arts professionals to early and mid-career leaders from the MENA performing arts community.
Participants be a part of the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress the place they have interaction in the growth and double of thoughts with leaders from a few of the world’s most vital arts organizations, enhance their trade data and assets by means of instructional alternatives, and share their expertise with their communities.
In 2018, Fellows obtain:
- One-year ISPA membership with entry to all member advantages
- Full Pass registration to the Leeuwarden-Friesland Congress (June 11 – 15, 2018) together with the Anthony Field Academy previous to the Congress.
- Up to $2,300 US to help with journey and lodging bills associated to attending the Congress
here are some other opportunities you can apply
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Ireland Trinity College Dublin, 2018
- Fully Funded Masters and PhD Positions at McGill University in Canada, 2018
- Fully Funded Heinrich Boll Scholarships Germany 2018
The MENA Fellowship Program seeks to have interaction leaders working in the administration of all skilled performing arts.
- Be performing arts administration professionals from certainly one of the following nations: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Syria or Yemen
- Be at present employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimal of 5 years skilled expertise in the arts
- Not at present be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the previous three years) or related to a present organizational ISPA member
- Have the capacity to attend and absolutely take part in the Leeuwarden-Friesland ISPA Congress (June 11 – 15, 2018)
To apply to the MENA Fellowship Program, please downloadand assess the application directions and submit the online utility type. Applications are reviewed and chosen by the Fellowship Review Committee which consists of members of British Council and ISPA employees.
*Note: The utility deadline is not going to be prolonged, and late and/or incomplete submissions is not going to be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible purposes.
For extra info, go to ISPA’s MENA Fellowship.
Deadline: March 23, 2018