The name for International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Fellowships for Cancer Research – Postdoctoral Fellowships for coaching in most cancers analysis is now open! Early profession scientists wishing to finish their coaching in these features of most cancers analysis associated to the Agency’s mission are invited to use.
Fellowships for Cancer Research:
Fellowships are tenable at IARC in Lyon, France working in an analysis Group. Applicants are eligible from any low and center revenue nation as IARC is especially eager to advertise the event of experience in most cancers analysis in these nations by coaching postdoctoral researchers who can return to use their new abilities and experience.
The annual stipend with dependant allowance is aggressive in contrast with different worldwide fellowship schemes. The value of journey for the Fellow, and in sure circumstances for dependants, shall be met, and medical insurance coated. Fellowships have to be taken up by 30 November 2018.
You can also visit our Official Website for more opportunities.
- Early profession scientists wishing to finish their coaching in these features of most cancers analysis associated to the Agency’s mission are invited to use.
- Applications from candidates from low- and middle-income nations or candidates from any a part of the world, however with initiatives associated to low- and middle-income nations, are inspired.
- Disciplines coated are epidemiology (all disciplines included), biostatistics, bioinformatics, and areas associated to mechanisms of carcinogenesis together with molecular and cell biology, molecular genetics, epigenetics, and molecular pathology. Interdisciplinary initiatives are inspired.
- The Fellowship is for an interval of two years, the second yr being topic to passable appraisal.
- Candidates are required to have obtained their doctoral diploma within the 5 years previous the beginning date of the Fellowship.
- Candidates within the remaining yr of their Ph.D. research are eligible to use however will need to have been awarded their diploma by the point of beginning their Fellowship (30 November 2018 on the newest).
- The working languages at IARC are English and French. Candidates have to be proficient in English at a stage enough for scientific communication.
Candidates at the moment at IARC as fully-funded postdoctoral scientists, or candidates who’ve labored on the Agency as a postdoctoral scientist for an interval higher than 6 months, can’t be thought about.
- Candidates are required to contact the host Group of their alternative at IARC earlier than making use of to be able to work together intently to determine a proposed programme of mutual curiosity.
How To Apply:
For apply click on the form: Application Form
For extra info, visit our Official Website
For more opportunities you can visit www.opportunitiescircle.com